[#67] Colorado Irritants @ Dallas Stars, 7:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Massive 4 point game that the Stars need. Either we’re 3 games ahead of the Avs (5 pts), or just one game.

Big game.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Janmark is getting qualified and likely signed to another 1 year prove me deal unless a really good trade randomly comes along. There's no reason not to qualify Janmark . Absolutely none. He's having a down year and costing himself a ton of money but still doing more good than bad.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Janmark is likely here . Spezza will either be retired or here as well. I don't believe he wants to move again.
I wouldn’t mind spezza back on a cheap deal . He is still useful as a 3rd , 4th Line , pp guy . If we add a top 6 fwd spezza would be good for the 2nd unit IMO.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
On one hand, you like to keep quality people like JS on the team. On the other, he holds back youth, will be even slower, and has known ever since he signed his deal that he wasn't going to be resigned, unless, perhaps, to front office.

Agree, Janmark should stay. Will rebound next year to 15-20 goals expected of him.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

serp

Jan 17, 2016
On one hand, you like to keep quality people like JS on the team. On the other, he holds back youth, will be even slower, and has known ever since he signed his deal that he wasn't going to be resigned, unless, perhaps, to front office.

Agree, Janmark should stay. Will rebound next year to 15-20 goals expected of him.

If he's in a 12th/13th forward type of role where he gets scratched somewhat regularly i wouldn't mind having Spezza back. He can give the team some offensive spark in limited minutes and help a a 2nd powerplay unit with young players with his still very good passing skills. Now the question is does he accept that type of role ?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Janmark is getting qualified and likely signed to another 1 year prove me deal unless a really good trade randomly comes along. There's no reason not to qualify Janmark . Absolutely none. He's having a down year and costing himself a ton of money but still doing more good than bad.

Janmark is likely here . Spezza will either be retired or here as well. I don't believe he wants to move again.

I could see them trying to trade Janmark again, but they might view him as a "bounce back" player and keep him. Hopefully they trade him cause I don't want Nill using him as an excuse for not signing or acquiring another top 6 forward just because Janmark had a down year.

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I wouldn’t mind spezza back on a cheap deal . He is still useful as a 3rd , 4th Line , pp guy . If we add a top 6 fwd spezza would be good for the 2nd unit IMO.

I’d be down for a Janmark/Spezza/Gurianov fourth line!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I could see them trying to trade Janmark again, but they might view him as a "bounce back" player and keep him. Hopefully they trade him cause I don't want Nill using him as an excuse for not signing or acquiring another top 6 forward just because Janmark had a down year.

Trade him for what exactly after a down season ? Thats stupid . Also re-signing Janmark doesn't block anything. He's not going to be expensive. Thats a made up dumb argument.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017

I could see if we had forwards that were doing better than him but he’s still better than any of our younger players .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->