GDT: #67 ⋅ ANA @ WPG ⋅ 5:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Same old Ducks. Can't maintain possession for more that a couple of passes (and generally can't pass or receive passes cleanly), getting hemmed in their DZ because they can't win puck battles or they turn the puck over, and relying on their goaltenders to make too many high quality saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckRogers10

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Listen these guys struggle to mark man-on-man anyway, but it isn’t helped by the opposing team picking off guys from the slot to the crease without an interference call.

Vatrano ping.

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
They have not connected on a single stretch pass. And they’re not even close, they’re missing by a good 25 feet

Reactions: Kalv

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I have said it before, and I will say it again. The best time to fire someone is the first time you realize that you made a mistake hiring them. In this case it is pretty clear that it was a mistake to hire Verbeek and Cronin. I see nothing from either of them that indicates that there is any hope that their performance, and thus that of the team, is going to improve. Sadly, I expect both of them to last another two years at the minimum.
Henry has no idea what makes a good GM. Bob would still be here if he hadn’t fired himself. Verbeek will be here for a long time.

TheGoodShepard1

Nov 26, 2017
This team will go flying up the wall without maintaining gap control when opposing teams have support, but then Vatrano will inexplicably pull up and allow a lone defender to get a shot through. Not an expert by any means, but I’m confused by it

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
These refs really are guessing aren't they? Terry got pulled down by a hold, not a trip.

Terry is hurt. Great.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Tuned in just in time to see Terry get injured

6219c8b5b9d377c483490b7ccbbe407e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad