GDT: #67 • Pens vs. Red Wings • March 27 @ 5:00 PM

Who will score the first goal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Probably because we don’t trust CDS, and we know we want the win/need the 2 points??
no reason to trust Jarry either…he just gave up three quick goals to NYR…neither goalie deserves trust…if they’re not going to try with CDS, might as well just forfeit in the POs because they’re not going anywhere with Jarry having played 60+ games

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
no reason to trust Jarry either…he just gave up three quick goals to NYR…neither goalie deserves trust…if they’re not going to try with CDS, might as well just forfeit in the POs because they’re not going anywhere with Jarry having played 60+ games

Maybe it’s because Jarry seems to bounce back after losses more often??

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm actually thinking that Heinen gets pushed to L4 when everyone is healthy at this point.

I've been very happy with Heinen here, but I think it's fairly obvious that Sullivan only views him as a versatile depth guy who can play higher in your lineup in case of injuries.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I won’t be picky, I’ll take even an assist from Rakell.

This second line should have Malkin more motivated than ever.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
I'm actually thinking that Heinen gets pushed to L4 when everyone is healthy at this point.

I've been very happy with Heinen here, but I think it's fairly obvious that Sullivan only views him as a versatile depth guy who can play higher in your lineup in case of injuries.
Agree and perfectly fine with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad