May 26, 2011
discord.gg
ME1J67D.jpg

0WOPTXm.png

Recent line ups (last game):​

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They better come out and win. The Wings are a solid team but on second night of a b2b and their starter played yesterday…I would like to see CDS in this game…whether Geno plays or not, they need a win in this game…the way the Pens lost the last two games is very discouraging IMO for their postseason prospects…as an example, Buffalo and NJD just played the Caps hard and had leads, and the Caps tied those games and were able to pull out wins…Pens should be a good enough team to pull out wins against teams like Buffalo, but didn’t…not at all confident in winning a PO series

Reactions: Ugene Magic

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
My crystal ball tells me Penguins will mount a late comeback because they will take a nap in period 1. Maybe they will come short, though. Damned uncertainty!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a morning skate?
If there was a morning skate it would have happened by now as the morning only has 25 min left lol…and it would have been reported on and it wasn’t, so no morning skate…

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We look old and slow and have lost momentum, and we aren’t finishing off teams…other than that, we’re fine lol….

Reactions: Hockeygod66

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Listening to Eminem is cool when you're like 14.

If you're like 30 still listening to Eminem then you're a dork.

Like any music, there are spots where even the cringe music is applicable. Doesn't mean anyone is actually listening to it on a daily basis.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Why are we even talking about Eminem, anyway? There's such a myriad of Detroit-based music legends to choose from!

Like Kid Rock, for instance. It says it right there in his name -- Rock! Plus he's super edgy and stuff and doesn't take any crap from the man. I mean... DEPENDING on the man. When I broke my hand punching drywall last week I found the dulcet tones of "All Summer Long" really calmed my tattered nerves and nonstop paranoia and fear of a changing world. Plus it's just so original!

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Listening to Eminem is cool when you're like 14.

If you're like 30 still listening to Eminem then you're a dork.

<---------------Huge DORK than, I still rock all the jams and all about them beats. You can find me jamming out all summer long with the windows down and the top open. The better the stereo system the better the head nod

Edit: Lyrically just not to long ago him and MGK went after each other and what came from it was pretty solid.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Why are we even talking about Eminem, anyway? There's such a myriad of Detroit-based music legends to choose from!

Like Kid Rock, for instance. It says it right there in his name -- Rock! Plus he's super edgy and stuff and doesn't take any crap from the man. I mean... DEPENDING on the man. When I broke my hand punching drywall last week I found the dulcet tones of "All Summer Long" really calmed my tattered nerves and nonstop paranoia and fear of a changing world. Plus it's just so original!
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

(Get Ready)
My name is KIIIIIIIIIIIID...Kid Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->