GDT: #67 • Pens vs. Red Wings • March 27 @ 5:00 PM

Who will score the first goal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy
Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy

(Get Ready)
My name is KIIIIIIIIIIIID...Kid Rock

Poetry, man. Does it GET any better than that? I mean maybe Creed, I guess. But that's an unfair bar to clear.

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Detroit claims the most legendary Hip-Hop Duo, Insane Clown Posse!!!
MI0003163943.jpg

Along with this dude

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Why are we even talking about Eminem, anyway? There's such a myriad of Detroit-based music legends to choose from!

Like Kid Rock, for instance. It says it right there in his name -- Rock! Plus he's super edgy and stuff and doesn't take any crap from the man. I mean... DEPENDING on the man. When I broke my hand punching drywall last week I found the dulcet tones of "All Summer Long" really calmed my tattered nerves and nonstop paranoia and fear of a changing world. Plus it's just so original!

kid-rock-senate.jpg

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Why just because we’re playing Detroit does everyone feel the need to paste the GDT with every wretched celebrity from Detroit? Lol

Reactions: canadianguy77

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Seems dumb to call up Kasper but then again, it makes sense given the type some blokes like.

If we call up a player with skill (like Puustinen), then Sully has to face questions about why the skilled player is buried on the 4th line and getting a total of 5 minutes of ice time. With Bjorkqvist, nobody's going to care how much he plays or what he does. It's just easier that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad