#66 KINGS @ FLAMES, close but we WIN 3 - 2 in regulation.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
We won 8 straight. Time to party...
giphy.gif

Oh god :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Best Part is Kings scoring at a 3.0 GF clip, and all these Wins are in regulation. The PP also looks like it has some life.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013
C'mon guys, we're going streaking!

will_farrell_streaking-old-school.jpeg

If I could still out run the cops I'd be so down!!!

Hey Sutter, when you're up 3-0 on a back to back game with your back up in do you really have to go full (Mod Edit) with the line combos in the 3rd? Really?

Bernier coming back home in the next game!!!! Let's get him a warm welcome!!! 50 shots at least!!!

Quattro

Aug 5, 2005
damn, it's fun when your team is rolling :yo:

Anyone notice that's four straight against America's hat, with Toronto coming up next?

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
Gaborik has looked just as advertised - flashes of speed and skill, tentative, and fairly uninspiring.

The best thing he brings is room for Kopitar and match up issues with the Carter line right now, IMO.

Chucktesta

Dec 10, 2013
Gaborik has looked just as advertised - flashes of speed and skill, tentative, and fairly uninspiring.

The best thing he brings is room for Kopitar and match up issues with the Carter line right now, IMO.

I agree with this for sure. There are times where I've noticed he's waiting for a pass at the blue line for a break on the wing but doesn't get it (primarily from the dmen on breakouts).. I think that's just attributed to getting used to him because other than Carter no one can fly like Gabby on this team

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA

That's all he really needs to bring to be worth it, if he provides some goals, that's great.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Gaborik does have 7 shots on goal, he had a great chance tonight and ran into a great save. He's not lighting the world on fire, but given it's only been 3 games, he has fit in better than almost all Kings deadline pickups, similar to Carter. Remember Carter didn't get any points in his first 3 games as a King either, but he was generating shots. After that things took off. Hoping for the same from Gaborik.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad