GDT: #66 ⋅ ANA @ MIN ⋅ 5:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I totally forgot it's a 5pm game!

764391-6999a3e0bf650a0fc43151577cdaa107.jpg

To be fair, a good amount of games missed by Leo was on purpose due to load mgmt.

We didn't have Killorn and Carlsson last year. At least when players missed games, they were layered with someone else covering them up. We had Carlsson to start the season when Z went down for a bit. Then when Z went down for good, Killorn was back. Carlsson's out now, but Killorn has been here. Killorn's past seven games, he's scored 5g + 1a and had a +4 rating.

The Ducks also revamped their blueline significantly. Even with the games missed, we shouldn't have been this bad when compared to last year's roster.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
We should’ve traded vaaks for something this trade deadline. But I guess when we trade lacombe and our Edmonton first for necas or similar. We will keep him

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Good pace is the type of thing you say when you really have nothing positive to say. This is a rough watch, there’s no coordinated plan of attack up ice

They're switching off better in the Dzone. Even saw Killorn keep up with his man to prevent Minny from throwing a pass through the middle.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
This team is completely disorganized. They players are playing like they just don't care

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Good pace is the type of thing you say when you really have nothing positive to say. This is a rough watch, there’s no coordinated plan of attack up ice
To defend myself it was 0-0 with even shots (7) halfway thru the first when i said it. Both teams looked disorganized but it was even

Here we are since then and minnesota has had 16 more shots and ducks only 3

So yeah we didnt keep it up

Reactions: TheGoodShepard1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad