GDT: #66 ⋅ ANA @ MIN ⋅ 5:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
I have more of a problem with Johnston not finishing his checks in a punishing fashion than I do with him not punching smaller players. He does deter the escalation of stupidity when he’s actually on the ice.
Yah Johnston needs to live up to this hype

Reactions: ohcomeonref

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Mintyukov seemed to take liberties on a Hawks player's face though
IMG_6922.png

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
there just aren't that many fights anymore, which is why expecting johnston to be fighting most nights is dumb

deslauriers leads the league with 10 fighting majors. johnston and carrick are tied for 3rd with 8. if you go back to the 03-04 season, the league leader in fighting majors that season had 31. it's just a completely different game now

just for fun, i went back and looked up how many fighting majors the ducks had as a team in 07. 71(!) that was good for 1st overall in the league. the coyotes were runner up with 47. i miss that era of "dirty" ducks hockey

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
there just aren't that many fights anymore, which is why expecting johnston to be fighting most nights is dumb

deslauriers leads the league with 10 fighting majors. johnston and carrick are tied for 3rd with 8. if you go back to the 03-04 season, the league leader in fighting majors that season had 31. it's just a completely different game now

just for fun, i went back and looked up how many fighting majors the ducks had as a team in 07. 71(!) that was good for 1st overall in the league. the coyotes were runner up with 47. i miss that era of "dirty" ducks hockey
I miss that mean duck hockey too

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I'll be real, I caught a total of 1 period over the past couple of games.

Is Meyers competent? Or is he yet another player who's one of the hockey players of all time?

Or worse, has he been like nipples on a man like Logan Shaw?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bender66

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Better safe than sorry

Yeah maybe don’t throw him into a back to back situation, let him play tomorrow, he will be fresh and someone who played tonight comes out.

Also Strome to 3C, sending a message at least. He needs to be there permanently next season or 3rd line winger.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
I'll be real, I caught a total of 1 period over the past couple of games.

Is Meyers competent? Or is he yet another players who's one of the hockey players of all time?

Or worse, has he been like nipples on a man like Logan Shaw?
He skates pretty fast. That’s about it.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Yup, this is why the Ducks are where they are…

View attachment 835976

2 F’ing games! Lol.
This is the perfect photographic evidence for why I give Cronin a pass for most of this year.

I don't know how you can get consistent results without having a consistent lineup with one or more of your young talent out every night. We aren't deep enough or experienced enough to keep things together for more than a couple of games without these guys.

Reactions: Leonardo87

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
Fowler has a weird way of passing the puck. He bends over and kind of pushes the puck foward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad