65th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where everyone gets a passing grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I support this idea. I'm an auditor, have a BA in acct'g. It's a safe profession because money isn't going out of style, and most people don't want to do it. There is a bit of soul sucking involved however.

And as far as jobs, tax, book keeping, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, inventory, audit, those are just the surface job descriptions. Not always the best paying, accounting is the square sibling of finance. Finance guys make bank, but they feast famine so hard, accountants have regular meals. Working for the Big 4 (3, I think it's three now) firms can pay better, but they'll work you like a dog.

Thanks, appreciate the opinion Ruck Over!!

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
Watching Manhunter tonight (seen it many times). Any Michael Mann fans? One of my favourite directors.

Highly recommended movie. It's from the 80's and stylized but still very gripping/eerie. Book is great too.
you guys still have mantracker up there? i used to like watching that dude, hunt down humans.

Reactions: Tripod and Jray42

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I know Michael Mann well.

Those polar bear prospects are going to bust if they swim across the Arctic ocean too early. They need to stay in Russia and learn the Russian system of terrorizing remote villages first.

f*** yeah baby dante spinotti 4 lyfe.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks brotha. Most people thought I wanted a boy (which I was honestly 50/50) but I am super excited to have a little girl ;)
I was not sure was a girl dad was tbh. I thought you were transitioning or something.
Congratulations dude.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Jasmine is gorgeous though

I approve!!
IMG_0358.JPG

Reactions: Rebels57

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
She makes up for Will Smith.

He's carved himself a nice career over the decades but he's still hit or miss to me in some roles. I find it hard to see past him into the role he's supposed to play (works for Men in Black and Bad Boys type movies).

He was great as Ali though.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Going to get at least 8 inches of snow here today and might be up to 12 inches by the end of the day. Should be fun.

For that trip that my boss wants me to do, since I work at home, I didn't think of it, but I currently have a knee injury that would probably not benefit from flying and 2 straight days of hard labor and lifting. I did have an appointment today, but weather screwed that up. The next time is next week, during that trip.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
It's official ladies & gents, I'm gonna be a girl dad.

Going to make her a big sports watcher, that's for sure :thumbu:. Oh and no dating until ATLEAST 21 ;)

Congrats man!!!!! I have two boys and always wanted to enjoy the "daddy's little girl" experience. Yes, dating will freak you out. Lol

Reactions: sa cyred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad