65th Obsequious Banter Thread: Where everyone gets a passing grade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Just watched that Fyre Festival Netflix documentary... pretty crazy.

I only vaguely remember hearing stuff about it at the time and seeing the memes about it.

I'm acquaintances with someone who works at an insurance broker that was approached to write a large portion of the insurance for this festival. Once they gathered some additional information, they couldn't "nope" out of this thing fast enough.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I love it when my friend buys video game company stocks when he only plays a limited amount of games and doesn't know what else the company is up to.
That reminds me of when I was expecting Squaresoft stock to go shooting up once they released their in-production next level CG technical masterpiece Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and began replacing live actors. Boy was I wrong! Glad I was too young and broke to bet on that horse. :laugh:

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I love my mom, i really do. But every time that i see her dip pretzels into mustard, I get a little closer to becoming a Menendez brother.

I wonder what her will looks like

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
Spades night with the homies. Cheers fellas!
IMG_1539.JPG

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This reminds me, I don’t drink but I’ve thought of collecting beer cans just for the artwork on the sides. So many have such awesome designs and I think it’d look pretty cool on a shelf. Maybe one day...

Yep, it will be great to do when you get to college, especially if you join a fraternity. A lot of guys have beer cans on shelves like that in college. You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad