GDT: #65 - Penguins @ Habs 19:00 - I've Got A Cold Edition

Do The Pens Win Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
It's probably not time to relax, to be fair. But there is a happy medium. We are in the playoffs right now to be fair. There is no sugar coating it.
If your level is 'must win' then yes, you need to relax a little. It's an important game, but losing doesn't mean they won't make the playoffs.

Just like winning doesn't mean they will make the playoffs.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If your level is 'must win' then yes, you need to relax a little. It's an important game, but losing doesn't mean they won't make the playoffs.

Just like winning doesn't mean they will make the playoffs.

That locker room is feeling the sense of must win now. So I don't have a clue what you are talking about. It's the playoffs right now. The sense of urgency is there. You would be insane to think otherwise and I guarantee the boys have talked about it.

As a fan, it's time to watch around the league each night. Mostly because it's fun and nothing else. This is entertainment at the end of the day. While it's most definitely not an elimination game tonight as some perceive, it's definitely important. And if you are a fan, what a better time to tune in each night. There is a little extra something in each of these games.

Sit back and enjoy it.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just don't see the horses on the back end to get this W.
Again, i'll keep saying this but...surprise me.
Don't care who's playing...just surprise me...

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
That locker room is feeling the sense of must win now. So I don't have a clue what you are talking about. It's the playoffs right now. The sense of urgency is there. You would be insane to think otherwise and I guarantee the boys have talked about it.

As a fan, it's time to watch around the league each night. Mostly because it's fun and nothing else. This is entertainment at the end of the day. While it's most definitely not an elimination game tonight as some perceive, it's definitely important. And if you are a fan, what a better time to tune in each night. There is a little extra something in each of these games.

Sit back and enjoy it.
As I said, it's important game, but it is not a 'must win'. 'Must win' means exactly that. They must win it. That is not the situation they are in. It's that simple.

Edit: And I'm talking as fans. Not the players.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
Montreal has owned us the past 2 games this season it’s gonna be tough.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
If I recall, they were noticeably faster than the Pens the first two times, and the Pens had a lot of trouble with that speed. I think we iced the slowest defense in the league last night, and we're down one of our speediest wingers, plus Hagelin was around the first two games, I think.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Just don't see the horses on the back end to get this W.
Again, i'll keep saying this but...surprise me.
Don't care who's playing...just surprise me...
I don't think this team has the Testicular, mental, dental, and chiropractic fortitude to bust their ass to make the playoffs.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Naaah. With CBJ losing today and us playing them twice in less than 10 days, we have our backdoor in.

And if push comes to shove, we can always hope someone loses enough for us to backdoor in thereafter just like 2015.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Murray hasn't been good when sully has played him b2b in the past, but Murray has been way better then CDS on the road this year.

I'v said I would start to play Murray on the road more and CDS at home more.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad