Prospect Info: 64th Overall, Mattias Norlinder LD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Kind of puzzled by the trade. Never heard tell of him before but got to trust Timmins on this one. He could have kept the pick and drafted a Robertson or Grewe type. He knew what he wanted in Norlinder and grabbed am extra pick in the process.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
The scouting reports are great but he's a year older than most players in the draft. Hopefully that means he's a rising star and not just a product of being a little older and a little stronger than his draft peers.

He played against men last year.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
i like this player. Was hoping we would go after Puistola and Doro but after those 2, there weren't any players too good to pass up on.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I hope it works out but our Swedish picks have stunk for a long time now.

He played against men last year.

only 14 games though, the rest was in the SuperElit which is the J20 junior league. seems like good numbers there but should be at 18.

How old is he?

Turned 19 at the end of the season, so he can play in the WJC's if he makes the cut in december.

Reactions: bleuetbio

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
only 14 games though, the rest was in the SuperElit which is the J20 junior league. seems like good numbers there but should be at 18.

Turned 19 at the end of the season, so he can play in the WJC's if he makes the cut in december.
Can we get him to Laval?

Reactions: Habssince89

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Not against the pick but we always tend to follow a list and when a player is ranked lower we tend to disagree with it. I liked our first 3 LD today

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Can we get him to Laval?

You can get any drafted euros in Laval as they don't have the CHL restriction. That would be a bad move though considering we have already 9D signed for AHL/ECHL counting Alzner. 99.99% he'd be in the ECHL, so 99.99% he wouldn't sign knowing that.

Reactions: cphabs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad