GDT: #64 | Oilers @ Senators | "Throwback Tankday" | Feb 28 | 5:30 PM | SN-W

Would you trade or keep RNH and Nurse?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I would definitely keep Nurse. I would keep both, but with the proviso that both need more accountability than they receive and more direction as well. It seems like this org is shy about giving direction to some players and quite candid with others.
This has been a problem going back to the 2010-11 season at the very least.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Does Stolarz's 35 minutes last night count towards his time for the Oilers to retain his RFA rights, or does he have to start the game too?

I thought he'd start tonight but looks like Koskinen gets back in.

Macblender

May 5, 2014
People do realize that trading Nuge means Drai has to be a full time centre right?
Otherwise who is our 2c? Gagner?

Reactions: B33K33PING

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Does Stolarz's 35 minutes last night count towards his time for the Oilers to retain his RFA rights, or does he have to start the game too?

I thought he'd start tonight but looks like Koskinen gets back in.
It does. Once he hits 30 minutes in a game it counts as an appearance.

Reactions: McFuhryous
Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Two of my fav teams in the f***ing dumpster battling it out. Can't wait for this garbage-fest. Lets at least get a few wins in, can't imagine the excuses that will be rolled out if they don't win tonight the OEG is in full-on propaganda mode already.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
Two of my fav teams in the ****ing dumpster battling it out. Can't wait for this garbage-fest. Lets at least get a few wins in, can't imagine the excuses that will be rolled out if they don't win tonight the OEG is in full-on propaganda mode already.

We had a great first period last night, until the game management refs, decided the Leafs can't lose on a nationally televised broadcast..

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
We had a great first period last night, until the game management refs, decided the Leafs can't lose on a nationally televised broadcast..
I was in the cesspool that is reddit hockey this morning, and it was full of Leafs fans talking about being unable to draw any penalties and that the referees were incredibly biased against them last night..

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I’ll be switching this game off in 25 mins anyway. The Titan Games with the Rock is on tonight. Awesome show .
I made the right choice last night as well . I went to a college playoff game last night. Much better hockey

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I think I've discovered an inverse correlation between the size of owner's nose and the performance of the team
Case in point: Edmonton and Ottawa

Reactions: Quality McOil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad