GDT: [#64] Dallas Stars at Los Angeles Kings, 9:30 PM CST (FS-SW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kinda feel these are gonna change cause Gurianov on a shutdown line with Faksa and Comeau doesn't make a ton of sense. Looks like he's just in Benn's place so idk if Benn will play or not

Reactions: Ori

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well i do think Faksa and Comeau are the most offensively skilled players not on the first line Gurianov could play with . That may be very sad but its the thruth. Spezza is washed up outside the PP and L’Esperance i don't think is better than Faksa who is the only forward outside the big 3 that has 10+ goals.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Yuck. What do you think, KCB? Are they getting ready to repeat the year-end collapse? They avoided the trend by getting Bishop back to good health.

Honestly I think the collapse has already been happening right before our eyes for a few weeks now. Sadly at this point I don't see how this team will be able to turn things around and suddenly be motivated and good enough to win most games. If Zuccarello and Benn weren't injured, personally I think we'd be a playoff team this season for sure.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I love how Oleksiak gets sat down for Lovejoy being terrible.

Oh wow I didn't even notice that. I actually thought Oleksiak had a decent game against Vegas too. Especially compared to Lovejoy. PK advantage I guess which I'll admit he's been solid there but I wish he'd only play on the PK and nothing else...I never thought I'd see someone THAT bad at breakout passes

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn out tonight, but how does he look for Saturday game in StL?

There's no telling with Monty and this Stars team. He was originally probable for Tuesday's game against Vegas but based on injuries we've seen this season, day to day for the Stars can mean out for 2 weeks. I'd say he's just questionable to return. All we really can say

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad