GDT: #63 - Sabres vs. Flyers at 7 PM ET on NBCSN and WGR

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
For anyone curious, I give you Sobotka's WOWY chart, viewer discretion is advised, content may not be suitable for all audiences:

sobotvl87

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

DolanPlsGoSabres

スカンデッラ
Mar 17, 2013
Nagoya
For anyone curious, I give you Sobotka's WOWY chart, viewer discretion is advised, content may not be suitable for all audiences:

sobotvl87

Dahlin, Risto, Scandella, Okposo, Tage and Sheary are more 'Fun' to watch playing with the Vlad. That's enough to keep him in the lineup.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I'd like to lobby for Gord to be the permanent RJ replacement when that day comes. Dunleavy is a little too shrill for my liking.

I don’t find Dunleavy shrill. He just lacks any personality, or anything that you could label “likable.”

He technically does the job he’s asked to do - he gets the job done. He’s the water of sportscasters. And not an adequate replacement for RJ by any stretch.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Hey, where could they possibly find a player who could take some of Sobotka's horrible minutes and give them a look if they have something for the future? Oh, that's right, in the pressbox.

Way to get a look at the Amerks. This team... not enough facepalm to go around.

Said this last game, but it bears repeating: Botts and Phil are gonna delude themselves into thinking the Sabres can make the playoffs until there's 10 or less games in the season, so none of the kids will get much NHL time because "we can't afford for them to make mistakes that could cost us points when we're in the hunt."

We haven't won b2b regulation games since friggin October, but according to the almighty development plan, the terrible vets aren't a problem.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Hey, where could they possibly find a player who could take some of Sobotka's horrible minutes and give them a look if they have something for the future? Oh, that's right, in the pressbox.

Way to get a look at the Amerks. This team... not enough facepalm to go around.
Should have been seeing if any of the youngsters could fill roles as soon as this team started free falling.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Said this last game, but it bears repeating: Botts and Phil are gonna delude themselves into thinking the Sabres can make the playoffs until there's 10 or less games in the season, so none of the kids will get much NHL time because "we can't afford for them to make mistakes that could cost us points when we're in the hunt."

We haven't won b2b regulation games since friggin October, but according to the almighty development plan, the terrible vets aren't a problem.

Yep, same story as last season, even when the season was shattered. We have a trend.

Reactions: Hasekperreault23

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018

Nothing is more true than this post my thoughts exactly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad