GDT: #63 - Sabres vs. Flyers at 7 PM ET on NBCSN and WGR

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
Yep! Attitude reflect leadership... captain.
He was right then and my assessment is right now, IMO of course.
I’d also like to clarify my assessment of attitude and leadership is not a shot at Jack. While his attitude isn’t perfect you can see the fire and passion in him. I don’t know that it’s there in Bogo or Risto who are a part of the leadership group.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I’d also like to clarify my assessment of attitude and leadership is not a shot at Jack. While his attitude isn’t perfect you can see the fire and passion in him. I don’t know that it’s there in Bogo or Risto who are a part of the leadership group.
So if Jack is Gary Bertier....who are Julius and Sunshine? Just kidding

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
So if Jack is Gary Bertier....who are Julius and Sunshine? Just kidding
Julius I’m going to give to Dahlin. The new kid coming around teaching the old captain what’s up.
Sunshine... well, while he doesn’t have the flow Skinner fits this one best. Comes in from a foreign place :sarcasm: and has talent and charisma.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Yep! Attitude reflect leadership... captain.
He was right then and my assessment is right now, IMO of course.
Being able to correctly quote and accurately use movie quotes wins dana tea in my crowd.....so......you win!:D

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I think another aspect that makes this season harder is O’Reilly’s success in St Louis coupled with Lehner being possibly the front runner for the Vezina and how it goes hand in hand with the turnaround for the Isles. This while our goaltending is floundering and we have a huge hole at 2c currently.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I think another aspect that makes this season harder is O’Reilly’s success in St Louis coupled with Lehner being possibly the front runner for the Vezina and how it goes hand in hand with the turnaround for the Isles. This while our goaltending is floundering and we have a huge hole at 2c currently.
Mitch Korn and Trotz are a hell of a duo. I’m not too upset with letting Lehner go, it was the right choice for both parties.

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Mitch Korn and Trotz are a hell of a duo. I’m not too upset with letting Lehner go, it was the right choice for both parties.
I agree with you about Lehner....for whatever reason we were never going to see this eason’s Lehner in Buffalo. It seems there had to be more than just culture change behind the O’Reilly trade... the return at least to me seemed minimal. But the moves were great for both of them.

sabresEH

May 17, 2009
Kelowna, BC
I agree with you about Lehner....for whatever reason we were never going to see this eason’s Lehner in Buffalo. It seems there had to be more than just culture change behind the O’Reilly trade... the return at least to me seemed minimal. But the moves were great for both of them.
The return was minimal and there’s no excuse for that trade. Unless there was something going on in that locker room ROR should not have been traded. Let the youth coming into our lineup reenergize him or help him fall in love with the game again. He’s an absolute beast of a player and his 7.5 cap hit wasn’t why the roster sucks. ROR + CJ + Elie is better money spent than Berglund + Sobotka + Thompson.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
Especially since the Titans won.. The analogy could be , we are upstart linebacker w. the big mouth that owned the big ravens' future tackle three time in a riw before getting run over.. oher not.
That was funny....this had me cracking up....Especially since the Titans won..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->