GDT: #63 – Predators at Sabres – Tue Feb 28, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
He got back enough to obstruct the pass. Bogo played it wrong.

How about saying that Forsberg is just nasty and the hottest goalscorer in the league and he released a ridiculous shot?

If you want to see the problem, look at the 20 minutes before the OT.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
How can any NHL team not score in a 4v2 for so damn long guy breaks his stick with 8 years to go and we can't get a shot in the net and they aren't even good on D.

Because our point defenseman likes playing hero ball and has bad shot selection.

ek93

Dec 28, 2014
New York
Finally had it. Cancelled Center Ice. Unsubscribed from the team alerts. No longer give any *****. We went through three years of hell to lose 5 of 6 points, in a must win game. Ignorance and apathy for the rest of the year. **** this.

Turned my alerts off yesterday. I know that feeling. I'll turn em back on after Bylsma gets fired.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I can't tell if you're serious, but this is what 70% of the board believes.

Again, watch this team try to move the puck from defense to offense.

You can say it's the personnel, but even Arizona (you could argue Colorado) is a better passing team than we are.

Guys like Bogo and Kulikov were considered good puck movers on their previous teams. Risto and McCabe are both good puck movers. But on the whole, this team is horrible at moving the puck up the ice.

lou955

Apr 5, 2015
And after every one of these, the players talk about how they have to keep pressing with the lead, and not go into a shell. Bylsma has said the same thing.
The problem is, this group gets rattled too easily--- no one takes charge and leads. Playing scared is their nature. Pitiful!

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
How about saying that Forsberg is just nasty and the hottest goalscorer in the league and he released a ridiculous shot?

If you want to see the problem, look at the 20 minutes before the OT.

dude doesn't even have as good as shot as Eichel...

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
He has like 10 goals in his last 5 or so games?

and? Being hot doesn't mean anything here Kane has been more consistent than both at scoring lately but Eichel is clearly the best of the 3 just by using the eye test his shots are much faster and just as accurate and a lot of them are actually turned into assists. 10 goals in his last 5....14 in his other 57 buddy let's just ignore that while we're at it. Eichel has 14 in 41 games FYI

Last edited:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
And after every one of these, the players talk about how they have to keep pressing with the lead, and not go into a shell. Bylsma has said the same thing.
The problem is, this group gets rattled too easily--- no one takes charge and leads. Playing scared is their nature. Pitiful!

Which means the coach can't get this team to play for him. Fair or not that's where we are.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
He got back enough to obstruct the pass. Bogo played it wrong.

The whole transition with the preds rushing up to our zone was the fault of Reinhart. When there are 6 skaters on the ice and one of your two teammates is right next to you what he did was egregious. Eventually he has to start burying goals at ES. Without a top 2 PP for the whole year propping up his production Reinhart would not look so good. Regardless they never should have went to OT. This team is pathetic and I'd love to see Bogo, Franson, Kulikov, Moulson and Ennis jettisoned off this roster.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
The whole transition with the preds rushing up to our zone was the fault of Reinhart. When there are 6 skaters on the ice and one of your two teammates is right next to you what he did was egregious. Eventually he has to start burying goals at ES. Without a top 2 PP for the whole year propping up his production Reinhart would not look so good. Regardless they never should have went to OT. This team is pathetic and I'd love to see Bogo, Franson, Kulikov, Moulson and Ennis jettisoned off this roster.

He looks good at even strength pretty much every game. Do you watch the games? Because it doesn't sound like you do.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
We know how it worked out but how big a mistake was it for Reinhart to take the shot that got blocked? Harrington is all over him for it.

Gordo21

Feb 9, 2017
I was happy that Okposo decided to skate tonight.

Ever notice how lost O'Reilly looks against fast teams?

We should probably trade Kane and Girgensons because they're not fast.

Maybe insert Delauriers into the lineup full time.

Murray shouldn't trade Gionta, he should re-sign him!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad