GDT: #63 – Predators at Sabres – Tue Feb 28, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
No every loss is his fault, every win is despite him.

Look how **** this team is at passing.

Even Arizona moves the puck better than we do. There are clear problems in the system. Eichel was playing on a chip and chase line today.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
How can any NHL team not score in a 4v2 for so damn long guy breaks his stick with 8 years to go and we can't get a shot in the net and they aren't even good on D.

Ball1374

Jun 1, 2008
Nashville, TN
Finally had it. Cancelled Center Ice. Unsubscribed from the team alerts. No longer give any *****. We went through three years of hell to lose 5 of 6 points, in a must win game. Ignorance and apathy for the rest of the year. **** this.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
:clap:

Didn't get two points. Rooting for losses now it's over

Reinhart cannot skate back and cost us the game. Another game without a ESG. 1 in his last 33. You can say Kane's has over 4x as many ESG as Reinhart or 16 more ESG both are pretty eye popping. Eichel was great as usual, I wonder how many more games/years he takes this losing before he gets sick of it.

And Risto ****ed up big time in OT. Taking that garbage ass shot on essentially a 4 on ****ing 2. Makes me sick. Eichel didn't play good on that PP either.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
:clap:

Didn't get two points. Rooting for losses now it's over

Reinhart cannot skate back and cost us the game. Another game without a ESG. 1 in his last 33. You can say Kane's has over 4x as many ESG as Reinhart or 16 more ESG both are pretty eye popping. Eichel was great as usual, I wonder how many more games/years he takes this losing before he gets sick of it.

He got back enough to obstruct the pass. Bogo played it wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad