OT: 62nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Reverse Michal Handzus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
I’m glad we were pretty much all able to agree that dogs are the best thing ever yesterday, so I want to piggyback on that to say that stupid ****ing ******* spiders are the worst little ****ing ***** to ever exist.

In completely unrelated news, I walked through a giant invisible web today and I’m thinking of starting up a spider genocide type event.

Poison ivy is currently the scourge of my life. Worth it I guess to make my backyard look nicer, but seriously f*** this stuff.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I just went out to the barn to say goodnight to the cats and two of them were outside sprawled in the grass, which isn't unusual. But I opened the barn door because I was going to give them some snacks, and I was hoping the third one was sitting in there, but when I opened the door, a raccoon was sitting there instead. He looked at me and I asked him nicely to leave, so he crawled under the barn door and scampered away into the field.

Raccoons are just ****ing cool, that's all there is to it.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I just went out to the barn to say goodnight to the cats and two of them were outside sprawled in the grass, which isn't unusual. But I opened the barn door because I was going to give them some snacks, and I was hoping the third one was sitting in there, but when I opened the door, a raccoon was sitting there instead. He looked at me and I asked him nicely to leave, so he crawled under the barn door and scampered away into the field.

Raccoons are just ****ing cool, that's all there is to it.

1 of my friends has 1 for a pet he named it notch he had to get a wildlife permit to have it.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Well how else do you find Slayers to bang?

tumblr_n5afw2ULvR1qeg6zlo6_r1_250.gif

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Poison ivy is currently the scourge of my life. Worth it I guess to make my backyard look nicer, but seriously **** this stuff.

I am so with you on this! I seem to have develop quite the susceptibility to this blight over the countless times I have caught it. I've been on oral cortisone for the worst of it. I don't even know how I got just a spot or two on one foot, and am absolutely paranoid about every little itch. I've taken over the past few years to bleaching my skin, preferably after opening it up with an emery board or other abrasive.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Saw Incredibles 2 and Jurassic World 2 in the last week. Enjoyed both!

Finished The Last of Us last week. Now one of my favorite games ever. Gonna start Horizon Zero Dawn next

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I continued with The Office and it’s definitely improved, as you guys said it would. On season 3 now.

Only issue is the cringe is sometimes too much... but the good parts of the show have balanced it out.
I'm about 6 episodes in myself, I think it's ok so far. Nothing amazing, but it's fine.

I've seen a random episode or two over the years but this is the first time I'm sitting down to watch it in order.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
My family couldn't afford hoops and all the good sticks were used to beat us for transgressions against the Almighty.
That reminds me of when my mom went to smack me with a wooden spoon when I was like 8 but missed and cracked it in half. I fled to my grandparents house until she calmed down.

Reactions: Tripod and BigToe

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
I am so with you on this! I seem to have develop quite the susceptibility to this blight over the countless times I have caught it. I've been on oral cortisone for the worst of it. I don't even know how I got just a spot or two on one foot, and am absolutely paranoid about every little itch. I've taken over the past few years to bleaching my skin, preferably after opening it up with an emery board or other abrasive.
rubbing alcohol relieves the itching and dries it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad