OT: 62nd Obsequious Banter Thread: Reverse Michal Handzus

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestrnPhlyr

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
I’m glad we we’re pretty much all able to agree that dogs are the best thing ever yesterday, so I want to piggyback on that to say that stupid ****ing ******* spiders are the worst little ****ing ***** to ever exist.

In completely unrelated news, I walked through a giant invisible web today and I’m thinking of starting up a spider genocide type event.

Eight legged spawns of Satan as far as I'm concerned.

And that is Satan, as in the devil, not former RW Miroslav Satan.

WestrnPhlyr

Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
He was a dick head also. I think that space should confuse the curse filter enough to make it through.

Yes...yes he was and if I remember correctly, he managed to play for almost every team I've ever hated.
Pretty sure he played for Edmonton, Buffalo, NYI, Pens and Boston....yeah, not my favorite player ever :laugh:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Totally off topic, but recently I bought one of those lightweight garden hoses that expand when you use them. What a fantastic use of money! They take up so much less space when not in use and are SOOOO much lighter to carry. The wife loves it! I recommend it to anyone that is debating between that and the conventional garden hose.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Totally off topic, but recently I bought one of those lightweight garden hoses that expand when you use them. What a fantastic use of money! They take up so much less space when not in use and are SOOOO much lighter to carry. The wife loves it! I recommend it to anyone that is debating between that and the conventional garden hose.
I got one last year and totally agree. It's also pretty funny watching it go from flaccid to rock hard in a matter of seconds :laugh:

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
N8nn.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Just remember if they didn't like u they wouldn't bother poking fun at u they would just "ignore" button u :laugh:
Don't worry, I already told my guidance councilor I was being bullied and she's going to talk to their Moms.

We'll see who's laughing when they have their hoop and sticks (that's what you guys played with as kids, right?) taken away. :eviltongu

WestrnPhlyr

Jul 17, 2015
NW Inland Empire
Don't worry, I already told my guidance councilor I was being bullied and she's going to talk to their Moms.

We'll see who's laughing when they have their hoop and sticks (that's what you guys played with as kids, right?) taken away. :eviltongu

Was that an age joke?
Why I have half-a-mind to get on my penny farthing and come tell your mother you don't respect your elders!

220px-Pennyfarthing-1886.jpg

A penny farthing for those that didn't recognize the term

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

BUT I JUST GOT A NEW HOOP!! Ol' man Cooper sold it to me for a ha'penny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad