GDT: #62 Yinzers @ Your Columbus Blue Jackets

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
I would hope everyone at the game is on the same page that up and coming Dzingel former buckeye who loves Columbus is someone you go crazy for...

Need him to re-sign and obviously subsequently entice Duchene on top of great area for a family and money.

Almost as important as a criticall W, hope it’s loud af tonight in general but especially for these guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: WubbaLubbaDubDub

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
One thing that's for sure:

Team wins: the board optimists will be overwhelmingly excited and we are going to win the Cup this year.

Team loses: the board pessimists come out in droves and Jarmo is an idiot.

Either way, might be wise to not comment much based on tonight's performance.

I say 4-1 good guys.

Whats better than this rollercoaster :)

Depleting, exhausting dip full of desperation and agony followed by an intoxicating uptrend when sky is the limit.

Ps. Poor tampa fans

Reactions: Sore Loser

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I want this to be a demoralizing loss for the Pens. I want at least three of our lines scoring as we dominate them on the scoresheet and on the ice. I want Pens fans head banging their dashboards on their drives home to their parents basements wondering if this is finally the beginning of the end where Crosby and Malkin can no longer carry the team and Kessell has eaten five too many Wendys Baconators and Murray starts seeing the ghost or Fleurys past. I want them more worried about the Canes behind them than the teams in front of them.

Great sentiment. Only problem is the Canes are also ahead of them. :nod: :sarcasm:

Reactions: Viqsi

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
My EPL team has a big match today starting in about a half hour. A win and things are starting to be comfortable but a loss and (especially if combined with other particular results) getting too close to the relegation line. Sound familiar?

My sports stress level will be high by 10:00 tonight.

I'm looking for an EPL like that to follow, who you got?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Perfect game to flex our muscles and put the league on notice.

In before 3-1 loss with Gudbranson and JMFJ scoring...

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I'm looking for an EPL like that to follow, who you got?

Have family in Lancashire. We're Burnley fans. Historically blue-collar fanbase. Have bounced between Championship and Premiership. Last year finished 7th in EPL, basically the "top of the rest." This year we struggled early and have had to make up for it of late, but we're in our third straight year in the EPL.

Currently down 0-2 to Newcastle at half, which is right behind in the standings. Could be 16th after today's matches... very uncomfortable.

#utc

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Have family in Lancashire. We're Burnley fans. Historically blue-collar fanbase. Have bounced between Championship and Premiership. Last year finished 7th in EPL, basically the "top of the rest." This year we struggled early and have had to make up for it of late, but we're in our third straight year in the EPL.

Currently down 0-2 to Newcastle at half, which is right behind in the standings. Could be 16th after today's matches... very uncomfortable.

#utc

That's cool. Have you watched the Sunderland series on Netflix? Highly recommended and kinda shows how teams like Sunderland and Burnley try to compete with the big dogs.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
That's cool. Have you watched the Sunderland series on Netflix? Highly recommended and kinda shows how teams like Sunderland and Burnley try to compete with the big dogs.

I don’t have Netflix but this is the first time I’ve wanted it. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I can watch it at my sister’s.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
already called a Jackets win.. and expecting a playoff type atmosphere tonight.. really wish I had gotten tickets for this one.. the student rush tix went off the board really quick - Ohio Health posted a few and they went faster than I expected too. Looking for an active crowd folks.. don't be quiet tonight fellow Jackets fans!!

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
You soccer fans will not like me because I'm a huge Manchester City fan. Picked them awhile ago and am sticking with them. Loved seeing Burnley finish 6th recently, they were on the rise then took a slight step back.
Maybe we can all root against Chelsea and Man U together.

Reactions: Jovavic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad