GDT: [#62] Stars @ Blackhawks, afternoon debut for Zucc and Rev. LJ

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Despite Val not beeing very good i still think he's better than Ritchie. Doesn't score but also doesn't take dumb penalties. Val is not good but neither is Ritchie and he is imho worse.
It's a conversation that doesn't matter. You're talking about two of the very worst players in the entire NHL. There is no right answer because either one being in the lineup is a bad answer.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
It's a conversation that doesn't matter. You're talking about two of the very worst players in the entire NHL. There is no right answer because either one being in the lineup is a bad answer.

Well a bad player that has one of the worst penalty to penalty drawn ratios in the league or one that basically does nothing ? I take the nothing over all those stupid penalties.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Well a bad player that has one of the worst penalty to penalty drawn ratios in the league or one that basically does nothing ? I take the nothing over all those stupid penalties.
I still don't think it matters. Either way you're talking about 8 minute a nigh guys.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Ritchie is clearly a worse option than Nichuskin and not because Val is good but because Ritchie is really really bad and takes dumb penalties .

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Fantastic game :thumbu:

Lets hope they can stay in the playoff picture, and when Zucc returns there are still some 7-8 regular season games to go.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
so basically 1 in every 10 games he plays in, he draws a penalty but doesn't take one

not really that impactful
The penalty thing gets brought up because it’s literally the only positive stat to talk about with him.

But you are correct. It is not impactful. Yeah, five times he got the Stars a PP, and with the PP running at about 20%, that means he’s probably contributed one goal by this wonderful differential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad