GDT: [#62] Stars @ Blackhawks, afternoon debut for Zucc and Rev. LJ

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Went down on one knee in the slot, blocked a shot - puck hit him in the wrist/hand area
Right or left hand? If I rember correct, he broke his right hand wrist, blocking a shot for Rangers, four -five years ago. Lets hope it's not serious .

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
We all know how Monty is with injury news ugh..I'm just praying Zucc's is not a serious injury but shots to the hand never end well

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
we lost benn, zucc and dicky

Norwegian Coyotes fan in peace... sorry for you guys. And that is normally not something I say..

Injuries suck.

And I was so annoyed when you got Zucc, and I thought, well. Dang. Now Dallas will be really good. At least he will fire you up, and you will get a lot more buzz around your team, cause he is really good.

Well, at least he got enough time to show what the buzz was all about. I got the feeling he is out for the season when I saw him got to the bench, he was not a happy camper.

Man. That was a short guest appearance by young Mr Aasen (which is read Ausen. And that's why he just goes with Zuccarello in the English-speaking world. But that is of no importance now.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->