Go Stars!!
Oct 10, 2017
Dallas, TX
Ritchie survived this game..

HonorableAstonishingHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Machinehead

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that Ritche is okay.

He will take Benny’s or Zucks spot

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Know what the worst part is? It's probably closer to around 8 weeks that he will be out

He was so fun to watch too :( hopefully Nill goes out and gets someone else now.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Monty says it's very likely it's just 4 weeks for Zucc but I don't trust anything he says

Reactions: joshik

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way the way Monty talked about Benns injury that was a dumb choice by him to try and play through whatever he got from yesterday. Played one shift found out couldn't play and left the team shorthanded basically the whole game. Yes you're the captain and team leader but come on if its so serious you have to abort during your first shift you need to say i can't go.

Reactions: Kcb12345

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
That Zuccarello news is just an absolute punch to the gut. I thought Nill needed to make one more move anyway but I don't see how you don't now. Since we only traded picks our forwards are now the exact same as yesterday. Gotta figure out a way to grab someone else even if it's just Brassard who I'm not a fan of. If Benn is out longer than a couple games then you have no choice but to make a move.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
By the way the way Monty talked about Benns injury that was a dumb choice by him to try and play through whatever he got from yesterday. Played one shift found out couldn't play and left the team shorthanded basically the whole game. Yes you're the captain and team leader but come on if its so serious you have to abort during your first shift you need to say i can't go.

I think that speaks more to how Monty sees Val Nichushkin. Shapiro said some D were playing through injuries that they probably would have sat with but the coaching staff didn't trust Carrick or Honka. I wanted be surprised if that is true of some forwards.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Know what the worst part is? It's probably closer to around 8 weeks that he will be out

He was so fun to watch too :( hopefully Nill goes out and gets someone else now.
I broke my arm playing hockey , clean break just above the wrist , both bones and was playing again in 3 weeks . All depends how clean of a break .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think that speaks more to how Monty sees Val Nichushkin. Shapiro said some D were playing through injuries that they probably would have sat with but the coaching staff didn't trust Carrick or Honka. I wanted be surprised if that is true of some forwards.

Despite Val not beeing very good i still think he's better than Ritchie. Doesn't score but also doesn't take dumb penalties. Val is not good but neither is Ritchie and he is imho worse.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016

With Klingberg banged up Esa has now really been stepping up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad