Post-Game Talk: #62| New York Rangers @ New York Islanders| February 25th | 7:00 PM | F/OTL 4-3

How many goals will we score today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Not only will we chant that chant, we will make Live is Life our official goal song again.

Well, at least it's original. The ole thing isn't a Pageau thing... it's an Ottawa Senators thing. That's why Ottawa fans want it to continue. It's an Ottawa fan thing borne from their culture. Which is why Isles fans shouldn't copy that shit. It's not an Islander fan song. If you're gonna do something, at least do your own thing. Or else you're just a bunch of dopes singing French Ottawa fan things in your own building.

Reactions: Big L

NyIsles91

Feb 24, 2017
My goodness you really must be a joy to be around. Such a negative person who always has to complain about things.

Sens fans started a fantastic chant for a player they really liked and want us to continue it and here you are pissing all over it... Smh
Well, at least it's original. The ole thing isn't a Pageau thing... it's an Ottawa Senators thing. That's why Ottawa fans want it to continue. It's an Ottawa fan thing borne from their culture. Which is why Isles fans shouldn't copy that shit. It's not an Islander fan song. If you're gonna do something, at least do your own thing. Or else you're just a bunch of dopes singing French Ottawa fan things in your own building.

Reactions: Hogan Shannon

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee
A poster over on the Ranger board was laughing that they signed Kreider for 500k less than Lee … I'm laughing that we got identical production from the 152 pick as they did with the 19th pick in the 2009 draft.

Boom! You go Lee.
I must have miss the season that Kreider scored 40....oh, wait a minute, he’s never cracked 30 yet.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
A poster over on the Ranger board was laughing that they signed Kreider for 500k less than Lee … I'm laughing that we got identical production from the 152 pick as they did with the 19th pick in the 2009 draft.

Boom! You go Lee.
157 goals, 2 (soon to be 3) 25 goal seasons

Vs

171 goals, 4 (soon to be 5) 25 goal seasons, and team captain.

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
My goodness you really must be a joy to be around. Such a negative person who always has to complain about things.

Sens fans started a fantastic chant for a player they really liked and want us to continue it and here you are pissing all over it... Smh

I don't think I'm being negative or pissing on anything. Ottawa has their thing. Good, great, f*** off, whatever. It's not an Isles thing. Don't copy their thing. It'd be like wearing a Ottawa Pageau sweater to the game. Whoopdee doo. Don't be an ape. Do an Isles thing, if it warrants it. That's not negative really. It's actually quite positive.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007

When Bailey moves on, we want the chant to go with him, no?

Cameraguy

Jun 29, 2009
You can't be serious? So what that Ottawa started it, you think they care if we copy them. I can't wait to hear it.

Richie Daggers Crime

Mar 8, 2004
Boise
When Bailey moves on, we want the chant to go with him, no?

Exactly. What's special about the Bailey chant? Josh Bailey or the fact that a handful of Isles fans made it an Islander thing? If Bailey goes and plays in Toronto, do you want those guys singing a thing that was made by Isles fans and is part of the Isles culture? That would be dumb. It'd be like Colorado fans throwing octopus, or Sharks fans yelling "you suck" at the opposition goalie.

Uncle Duke

Heads up, fellas!
May 14, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Ragboys hoping to channel their inner 1940 and win their Stanley cup tonight!!!
Whatever their motivation, the Rags have won 8 out of 10 and will only be 4 back (with equal games played) if Isles don't get it done tonight. Lou got his boy, as well as a suitable short term replacement for Pelech, and the just do something crowd got their fix. No excuses for anybody. Isles better be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad