OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I think the ones I buy are just terrible. 5 stars on Amazon my ass.

The Apple ones are ok until I guess the wire gets frayed inside, so I have to do that "bend the wire a certain direction so it'll charge" action
Maybe you could try just buying a new wire. I feel like the wire is the issue and not the adapter.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

The Apple ones are ok until I guess the wire gets frayed inside, so I have to do that "bend the wire a certain direction so it'll charge" action

I don't think I have ever had to replace an iPhone charger lol. Are you, like, driving over it with your car?
The battery, on the other hand, is always a piece of total ****.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

My phone is f***ed because of the outlet in the phone, no matter what charger I plug into it. I have to hold it a certain way or it falls out...

Reactions: Jray42

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That sucks.
pp,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u6.jpg

Reactions: Chinatown88

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

I buy a bulk pack that has 1 3’, 2 6’, and 2 10’ or something. They last about a month or two then are trash.
For a legit iPhone cord, get a pen spring and put it over the cord all the way up. It’ll at least double the lifespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad