OT: 61st Obsequious Banter Thread: Peppermint Fatty Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Here's a question - where's the best place to get a console? Best Buy? Is Best Buy still in business? I left my PS3 over in Thailand, but I have Steam. May want to get a PS4 at some point.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I buy a bulk pack that has 1 3’, 2 6’, and 2 10’ or something. They last about a month or two then are trash.
For a legit iPhone cord, get a pen spring and put it over the cord all the way up. It’ll at least double the lifespan.
Consider yourself lucky

I buy the bulk packs too and I get 2-3 days out of each of them

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Yeah, and I'm gonna keep it until it turns to dust.

I really take care of my stuff so I rarely need to replace anything. I also don't feel the need to get the new versions of things (like phones) unless there's a significant difference.
You know Apple has been caught killing batteries in their updates right?

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia

I really take care of my stuff so I rarely need to replace anything. I also don't feel the need to get the new versions of things (like phones) unless there's a significant difference.
I'm the same way. I'm going to upgrade my phone soon because I'm running out of storage, but I can't understand the people who wait outside to get the new release iPhone every year.

Reactions: Striiker

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

I don't either, but I did something stupid. Before I left for Japan I went and bought a camera because the camera on the 5S is no good. Total waste of money - the pics weren't any better with the camera, so I just ended up using the phone the whole time anyway. Luckily it didn't cost too much.

Reactions: Striiker

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm the same way. I'm going to upgrade my phone soon because I'm running out of storage, but I can't understand the people who wait outside to get the new release iPhone every year.
Yeah, my phone is out of room too. I have to delete pictures and videos (after putting them on my PC, obviously) every once in a while. :laugh:

Reactions: Jray42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->