Post-Game Talk: #61 | FLYERS at Senators | Friday, Mar. 18, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | TSN5, RDS, NBCSP+

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I don't think that's the case or at least that's not what I meant to imply.

Voracek only broke PPG once in his career nor was he ever a good two way player. I think if most people were honest they'd be just a bit disappointed with a player that had his play making, stick handling, and speed skills.

I'm not saying he wasn't very good or the problem but he was prone to bone head plays. Voracek was a guy who I thought would take over game at times but I never thought that was the case.
He was very productive and carries the team with Giroux through tough times. Give both of them a better team (especially Goaltending and defense!) and we speak about alot more points! Voracek played a very effective game. And with his body he was able to block others players from the puck very good. He was very good with zone entries and playmaking.

With the Jagr comparison i meant, that if he would have scored more goals he would be near the Jagr lvl. Very good playmaking skills with good body control and great skating. If you add Goalscoring you would be very near at Jagr! He has nearly 800 Points in nearly 1100 Games. If you make him a better Goalscorer he would not have Jagr. But a Jagr lite.

I must admit i have a bit to high with my Jagr comparison! ;D

But the way he plays with adding good goalscoring would be very elite!

Long story short: I admit i was wrong ;D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad