Post-Game Talk: #61|FLYERS at Hurricanes | Tue., Feb. 24, 2015

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Hell no. DO not want torts. Who ever we hire has to be able to do something to get these forwards going.

He gets overrated because he used to ***** slap Lavi around a few years ago & he has personality.

He did such a bad job in Vancouver it's going take awhile to get rid of that stink from it.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
He gets overrated because he used to ***** slap Lavi around a few years ago & he has personality.

He did such a bad job in Vancouver it's going take awhile to get rid of that stink from it.

I will say mason and emery's save percentage will improve at the expense of all of our forwards ankles, knees. and shins.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
There is not one positive to take away from this team. They dont entertain you, they aren't good enough to make the playoffs and they aren't lousy enough to get a top 5 pick.

what a bunch of useless, overpaid mother****ers....

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Coburn has a really rough possession night.

First thing I thought of when reading this (probably because I was giddy from the hilarity in here), was:

giphy.gif

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Horrible loss. Maybe this west coast swing coming up will be beneficial... they can't beat the teams they should and keep beating the teams they shouldn't...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
GKJ: The Flyers Weatherman.

In some form, yes, when you're a team that has a wide gap between the good players and the bad players, there will be games or stretches where one side wins out over the other. Giroux and Voracek have been cold recently, and they are the possession drivers. They've gotten other contributions recently, they're 7-2-5 with those two not doing close to what they were doing before the first half of the season. You had guys like Vandevelde and Del Zotto get hot, and replacement-level goaltenders getting you points. Everybody here thought that when Mason got hurt again, that it was a wrap.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
There is not one positive to take away from this team. They dont entertain you, they aren't good enough to make the playoffs and they aren't lousy enough to get a top 5 pick.

what a bunch of useless, overpaid mother****ers....
This is the best post to sum up our team from top to bottom. It's berube,Rinaldo,Grossmann fault for 2 great efforts then ******** the bed against bottom feeders. Those 3 names I don't care for much but their not the reason this team won't make the playoffs that's forsure.

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Voracek, our leading scorer and with the primary assist on our only goal, got less than 14.5 minutes tonight. 5 other forwards got more minutes than him, including Read.

I saw that last night, and looked it up again this morning, because I thought maybe my NHL app wasn't loading correctly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad