Post-Game Talk: #61|FLYERS at Hurricanes | Tue., Feb. 24, 2015

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
Remember, folks. Remember April 1st 2015 and remember April 5th 2015. And remember 7-1-5. And remember 7-2-5 while you're at it. (why the hell wouldn't you)

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Exploding+Truck+WIN+or+FAIL.gif

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
People were talking about being able to beat anyone in the East in the playoffs at the start of the thread.

Going by the logic that we can't win road games (putting aside the quality of the team in general), we shouldn't be able to beat any team since, in the scenario that we do make the playoffs, we won't have home-ice advantage and would have to win games on the road.

I want some more .gifs

Anthems

Aug 23, 2011
Vancouver
This is not a playoff team. And I would appreciate if the Flyers would stop getting my hopes up.

Most upsetting loss so far this year.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
People were talking about being able to beat anyone in the East in the playoffs at the start of the thread.

Going by the logic that we can't win road games (putting aside the quality of the team in general), we shouldn't be able to beat any team since, in the scenario that we do make the playoffs, we won't have home-ice advantage and would have to win games on the road.

I want some more .gifs
Gifs remove the sting.

hckyplayer8

Don't bang the glass
Mar 26, 2011
Grand Forks,ND
Just need Chicago to beat Florida and tonight's a wash.

Does mean we need to pick up an extra two against one of the tougher assignments later on...but not impossible.

Either way really miss our old pure goal scorers. Briere/Carter ect

Especially clutch boy Danny B.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad