GDT: #61: FLYERS at Canadiens, Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019, 7:30 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
Why do so many people insist on binary classifications like “bad vs. good?”

The system isn’t the reason they are getting smoked. They’re getting smoked because of poor goaltending & poor individual performances by many players.

Fans of certain players scurry to find diversions & excuses for their favorites performing poorly. So the team can go down 2-0 in 3 minutes due to soft goals & it’s already the coach’s fault. And a few minutes later when it’s 3-0 due to a young player deflecting it in his own net, it’s again, “System bad!”

No, this has been about a bunch of players on a bad team playing badly & the goaltender not bailing them out like he did during their winning streak.

Agreed. I'm not wondering what you think of the team or why it is struggling over all. I just want to to know if you think the team has a well run system. Do you think they play a good system?

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
I don't know how to tell you this, bud, but that's not freezing - that's just Nic Cage acting.

IMG_0385.JPG

YZ77

Aug 13, 2010
It's going to be a great game to break my Flyers fanhood.

Real chance that I leave that stadium on Saturday done with the Flyers for a long time if I have to sit in 35 degree weather in the rain just to see them get annihilated.
At least you're not a Sens fan like me...very bleak outlook in Ottawa. Flyers in MUCH MUCH better shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad