Pittsburgh
Can Flower get his 9th shutout? :D

124.png

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Bye, bye, SO.

If I remember, Goc took the 3C spot for a week or so and Sutter's improved play immediately followed. Trades and better linemates happened at the same time, but still. He really seems disinterested half the time.

He was a part of trade rumours and then got demoted to the 4th line for Goc as the 3C after the TDL (I think a few games after), basically that his spot was threatened for once. Sutter got his head out of his ass. There's linemate problems and then there's a player being lazy.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Seriously though, every time Hornqvist scores, and cheers with Crosby, Crosby has this exasperated look on his face.

He has a totally different expression when Perron or Kunitz (remember when) score.

are you secretly rossi?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer, but this team still relies entirely on the top-6

Yep. Which is why I want L2 addressed first. If you're going to rely on Sid and Geno to carry the day, then set both of them up to do it against anyone.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
If I remember, Goc took the 3C spot for a week or so and Sutter's improved play immediately followed. Trades and better linemates happened at the same time, but still. He really seems disinterested half the time.

I don't remember Sutter improving his play, but I do remember Goc looking better than him on that 3C spot...

AR5

Mar 7, 2014
OK. errey that was good.

"When we talk: hits, shots, and food!! Despres! Subway sandwich of the game"

HAHA, Fatso.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Yep. Which is why I want L2 addressed first. If you're going to rely on Sid and Geno to carry the day, then set both of them up to do it against anyone.

2LW, 3C both need to be addressed

rightwinglock

Feb 9, 2015
Just love Hornqvist on the break with Perron, direct pass is the last thing on his mind, just taking the man and being in front for possible rebound.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
did you miss the last month of the season and the playoffs? Sutter was really really good.

tbh I don't remember any instance when he was "really really good"... I used to defend him because I thought it was because of his tens of line combinations he has played on, but he's just weak for a checking center. there's a reason Crosby's line was used as a checking line by Bylsma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad