GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
panthers_zpsdetwch9d.jpg~original

Edit: wrong location. maybe one of the mods can change the title of this GDT? (have no idea how to do that)

Last edited:

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
The first line was great last night, let's hope they replicate it tonight.

You do realise that asking for The Replicators might attract their attention yes?

But maybe you would like to be cloned while you're sleeping for all i know...

GO PENS!!! :yo:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's a Sunday game. Pens played last night at 8. Couldn't be your typical 1 or 3... but not a 7:00 either. 6pm is fair. It's been done alot before.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pens catch a break with Montoya in net.

I'm not expecting much out of Sid Letang and Horny tonight

Sid played 21 mins
Horny 21 mins
Letang 29 mins

That was a bad job of coaching by MJ to play those players that many mins on a back to back in a game that the pens had control of for pretty much the entire game.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
B-deADSIAAACVXq.jpg

Since that shows Fleury's last 6 games, I thought I'd check to see how Greiss's last 6 went...

3-1-1, 3.15 GAA, .887 SV%, 0 SO

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pens could have been 5 points from 9th place with a disastrous weekend. A win against the Blues and Ottawa beating the Panthers put their cushion over FLA back up to 10 points. Big game tonight from that standpoint.

I hate a lot about this team, but I also think there's a lot of possibility for this team. Every year we see a team fall and fall and fall, and then get it together for the playoffs and go on a run. This team needed a fall. Now they have to learn to pick themselves up and push forward.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Pens could have been 5 points from 9th place with a disastrous weekend. A win against the Blues and Ottawa beating the Panthers put their cushion over FLA back up to 10 points. Big game tonight from that standpoint.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers get at least a point to keep them ahead of Boston and Philly. :nod:

I hate a lot about this team, but I also think there's a lot of possibility for this team. Every year we see a team fall and fall and fall, and then get it together for the playoffs and go on a run. This team needed a fall. Now they have to learn to pick themselves up and push forward.

I posted this in another thread - the Penguins might be set up for a really good March. Only 3 games in the division that month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad