GDT: #60 Pittsburgh Penguins @ Florida Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
Seriously though, every time Hornqvist scores, and cheers with Crosby, Crosby has this exasperated look on his face.

He has a totally different expression when Perron or Kunitz (remember when) score.

dude, seriously... wtf?

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Ever since the Malkin "relax" edict... it's been lights out. #71 is a leader

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yeah, let Sutter earn it back. Hell, even scratch him, idc as long as they do something because what they've been doing (I assume nothing) isn't working.

If I remember, Goc took the 3C spot for a week or so and Sutter's improved play immediately followed. Trades and better linemates happened at the same time, but still. He really seems disinterested half the time.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Pouliot has held his own very well tonight against Florida's size. The kid is gaining confidence.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kunitz just got off the ice for Sill before that goal was scored. It continues.

Kunitz goes away from Geno. Geno scores. PCH reunited for the third. Sid sets up Martin for a sweetie. Sill on, Kunitz off . . . Geno scores.

Please JR. Please. Just solve the Kunitz problem tomorrow morning, and there still will be plenty of time for you to get to the early bird buffet.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
What does this game mean? I mean really...in the big scheme? Are they telling us they can flip the switch and turn it on anytime they want?

Are they saying when we get yelled at we'll respond when we feel like it?

Is this a fluke?

Like last night, I'm not putting much stock into these 2 games...but it makes you wonder.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
That performance vs Columbus sucked so much. The way that game ended, it was a real slap into the face. Looks like it was a good wakeup call for this team, though. But I will still wait until the WSH game. If we win that one, then I will be much more optimistic. But there´s a hope at least.

Also, Fleury is extremely good now, I am not concerned about him at all coming to the playoffs. Maybe he can even steal a series for us. This is the best Fleury ever.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer, but this team still relies entirely on the top-6

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
A little thing I like to call complacent!Sutter. Dude needs a kick in the ass but no one is doing it because he's too important or something.
Completely agree. He should be getting 4C time.

Seriously though, every time Hornqvist scores, and cheers with Crosby, Crosby has this exasperated look on his face.

He has a totally different expression when Perron or Kunitz (remember when) score.
:laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This team needs to build on this and not get cocky. Please don't get cocky. this is awesome.

This is where JR comes in.

He can't take the 'all is well now' approach, can't just tweak. It's set up perfectly for him to make some moves because for as alive as Sid and Geno look, Sutter and Kunitz are as worthy of being traded as they were on Friday.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Kunitz goes away from Geno. Geno scores. PCH reunited for the third. Sid sets up Martin for a sweetie. Sill on, Kunitz off . . . Geno scores.

Please JR. Please. Just solve the Kunitz problem tomorrow morning, and there still will be plenty of time for you to get to the early bird buffet.

So what you're saying is, we need to keep Kunitz and just constantly take him off people's lines

latest

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What does this game mean? I mean really...in the big scheme? Are they telling us they can flip the switch and turn it on anytime they want?

Are they saying when we get yelled at we'll respond when we feel like it?

Is this a fluke?

Like last night, I'm not putting much stock into these 2 games...but it makes you wonder.

This weekend was teh best the Pens have played in a long time. And I mean long time. It's not a bad thing. They just need to consistently bring it. This is a start, not an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad