GDT: #6: Pittsburgh Penguins@Detroit Red Wings |7:30 PM ET | SN360, , ROOT, FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
So how many shots did we have outside the first 10 minutes? Like, nine?

This is not a good team.

Close, 10. 16 + 6 + 4 for 26 shots on the night. After a nice 25 shot game last night. What happened to the team that was putting ~40 pucks on net?

Deutschland Dangler

Jun 17, 2014
And, until Greiss permanently gets MAF's job. I don't blame Greiss for either of these goals allowed. All on the defense.

You should, though. He needs to have minimum one of those and normally both. A Fleury-esque performance in those last minutes.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Looks like the same team regardless of coach right now. I wonder how much it is our players. We're like the San Jose Sharks.

I think the core is mentally weak and needs changing. Fleury needs to go now. They should trade Letang and get a nice package back. They need skillful youth in their top 6, so Kunitz can go now too.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
Pens didn't blow a lead last night vs the Flyers in the 3rd?? what are these idiots on sportsnet talking about?

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
That tying shot hit Malkin on the way in.

Regardless, that's Dupuis' man at the point.

Houston Penguin

Texas Pen
Mar 17, 2007
LA & GA to TX
Lol. You guys.

When it's Fleury in net, it's "Lol Fleury". When its someone else in net, it changes to "Lol this team".

I bet Greiss won't get into many of the minuses tonight, even though he has to make a save to close this down .... I'm in no way a Fleury supporter, but this is more of the double standard that flows around this joint everyday.

Xavier Laflamme*

Tanger with a great defensive play followed up by a horrible shot attempt lol.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I think the core is mentally weak and needs changing. Fleury needs to go now. They should trade Letang and get a nice package back. They need skillful youth in their top 6, so Kunitz can go now too.

Nobody appears more weak mentally than Sid & Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad