GDT: #6|Metallica at PPG|Pens on the road to Toronto....Hey #50, It's my Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Rust just cannot play with Sid.
I feel like Rust is almost a better option on Geno's line. The issue I find is that the LW then ends up being Hagelin, that sucks. IF you had a better scoring LW'er (like Jake) on that line with Geno and Rust, it would work much better.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I feel like Rust is almost a better option on Geno's line. The issue I find is that the LW then ends up being Hagelin, that sucks. IF you had a better scoring LW'er (like Jake) on that line with Geno and Rust, it would work much better.

You won yourself 4 KIRK points. Good lord does he want Rusty with G.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Brass as a LW with Geno and Rust probably would be an excellent line.

Problem is, you then need a center for Hags-Kessel . . . or for Sid to agree to center Kessel . . . I know, I kid . . .

Not 'want' or 'not want'. But everyone knows Rust fits anywhere EXCEPT with Sid.

EDIT: Everyone but Sully.

Reactions: pensfan71

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
It's worked well in the playoffs and we know Geno likes 1 burner on his line for the quick pass to free up a winger, Hagelin handles the puck like a freaking grenade, Rust doesn't.

I don't know why the coaching staff has it in for Geno with pairing him with Hagelin 90% of the time.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010

Problem is, you then need a center for Hags-Kessel . . . or for Sid to agree to center Kessel . . . I know, I kid . . .

Not 'want' or

Brass-G-Rust would be filthy

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Scotiabank Arena? WHen did that happen? That is really weird.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

Not 'want' or
I was thinking the opposite...

Brassard, Crosby, Sprong
Guentzel, Malkin, Rust
Hagelin, Sheahan, Kessel
Grant, Cullen, Hornqvist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad