GDT: #6|Metallica at PPG|Pens on the road to Toronto....Hey #50, It's my Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

ZRaprd6.png

yla9gEF.png

OCT. 18 7:00pm TVAS, TSN4, ATTSN-PT
PENGUINS HEADING TO

(STATS)
MSinfWi.png

(STATS)

"]

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Happy Riikola day! Enjoy the AARP literature....

I hope the Pens win for you...unfortunately I probably would have had that bus being driven by a few maple leafs running over some penguins....

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Happy birthday.

Pens also said happy bday and they will win just for you as a present.

Yeah, but, like, he probably woulda wanted the wish to come from the Penguins, though...

asfsafsas.jpg

Reactions: Peat

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
So Sully's solution is... putting Rust with Sid when it never works AND probably inserting Grant for Sprong.

That's ****ing stupid.

Oh and happy birthday to @Ugene Malkin , enjoy your day pal and hopefully the Leafs score less than 6 on us.

Don't forget the ONLY good defender Riikola going back in the medicine cabinet! (it is possible Riikola is only not on the list because he had an off-day from practice...I dont know if this has been confirmed? But why let facts get in the way of outrage)

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Don't forget the ONLY good defender Riikola going back in the medicine cabinet! (it is possible Riikola is only not on the list because he had an off-day from practice...I dont know if this has been confirmed? But why let facts get in the way of outrage)

Oh shit, I hadn't even noticed Riikola was not in the top 6. It is time to treat Sully's alcoholism. The personnel decisions so far this year have been mind-boggling.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Oh ****, I hadn't even noticed Riikola was not in the top 6. It is time to treat Sully's alcoholism. The personnel decisions so far this year have been mind-boggling.

Don't fret... There is still hope.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
hard to imagine this game will be worth watching with sprong out and rust to the 1st line again. rather watch a random episode of the sopranos for the 12th time than this groundhog day game

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Rust with Sid doesn't work. Horny with Sid didn't work. Kessel with Sid doesn't work....

Man I wish there was another skilled right winger with a heavy shot that we could slot into Sid's RW...

Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Sid and Geno remain UNFORGIVEN for their sloppy, lazy play.

It’s SAD BUT TRUE.

We just need to win. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Need to have more goals on the scoreboard before the lights FADE TO BLACK.

Need to SEEK AND DESTROY from the puck drop.

Let’s TURN THE PAGE on this slow start and be a HARVESTER OF SORROW for Leafs fans.

Let’s FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->