GDT: #6|Metallica at PPG|Pens on the road to Toronto....Hey #50, It's my Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Really?

I think all of them have been really solid. Oleksiak is pushing the puck better than Johnson though and he's been doing some really good boxing out around the net tonight which he rarely does.

I don't think any of them have been bad, I've just been disappointed with what I've seen from Riikola specifically. I don't think he has played up to how good he was in the preseason so far this year, outside of his first game.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
This Dumo is the Dumo we know. WOW is he good tonight. And I don't think i've ever seen Dumo/Letang at their finest at the same time. We are right now.

I've watched a shit load of hockey but these two are having a game where it looks like Orr is paired with Lidstrom and they are unstoppable.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This game is fun. I didn't realize until they just said something

Crosby 1st overall, Malkin 2nd overall, Matthews 1st overall, Kessel 5th overall, Marner 4th overall, Tavares 1st overall, Reilly 5th overall, Kadri 7th overall.

Tons and tons of pedigree on the ice.

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017

Crosby 1st overall, Malkin 2nd overall, Matthews 1st overall, Kessel 5th overall, Marner 4th overall, Tavares 1st overall, Reilly 5th overall, Kadri 7th overall.

Jack Johnson 3rd overall too :naughty:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

And don't forget JMFJ . . . 3rd overall. :sarcasm:

Reactions: EightyOne

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
This Dumo is the Dumo we know. WOW is he good tonight. And I don't think i've ever seen Dumo/Letang at their finest at the same time. We are right now.

I've watched a **** load of hockey but these two are having a game where it looks like Orr is paired with Lidstrom and they are unstoppable.
please don't jinx it, i was saving that for the end, but now that you brought it up, unreal preformance, if they play like that, we will be good

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad