GDT: #6|Metallica at PPG|Pens on the road to Toronto....Hey #50, It's my Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Murray looking like he just needed a week to get his shit together and focus.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Hmm. Remember when people wanted to trade Letang for scraps? And that he sucked? Lol.

Imagine this D without Letang. Jack Johnson would be your #1RHD. He barley passes being your #3RHD.

Letang read a book over the summer

51XPRAl0GvL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Reactions: USMC607

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Apparently Sullivan is shaking his head on the bench. Not that he doesn't every shift now a days, but TSN brought it to our attention.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Oleksiak is having a better game than him and he definitely has been good.

I think Oleksiak has been similar to Johnson, but with having less of an individual impact than Johnson. He has been good, though, both are getting the puck on net and throwing their weight around while not having any glaring flaws defensively. That's basically all you can hope for with those guys. Riikola and Maatta are battling for their worst defenseman tonight.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I think Oleksiak has been similar to Johnson, but with having less of an individual impact than Johnson. He has been good, though. Riikola and Maatta are battling for their worst defenseman tonight.

Really?

I think all of them have been really solid. Oleksiak is pushing the puck better than Johnson though and he's been doing some really good boxing out around the net tonight which he rarely does.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Apparently Sullivan is shaking his head on the bench. Not that he doesn't every shift now a days, but TSN brought it to our attention.

He cant believe 81 did defense.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Letang read a book over the summer

51XPRAl0GvL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
I think people underestimated Letang and his need to be in the proper shape he needs to be, to play his game. Letang is like a well oiled machine with his physique, to have anything that takes him away from it, he looks way off when it happens.

Glad to see the Letang we all know and love to watch play, back. Seriously, he's a guy this team NEEDS when he's playing like this, incredibly important to the Pens style.

Reactions: EightyOne

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's been talked about but the east-west plays have officially been cut in half (at least) and our speed is showing for it. It's not about how fast you move, it's how fast you can play. The north movement/support is so sick.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad