Post-Game Talk: 6 Bells and a loss in St-Louis for the Habs

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Fine. the Habs were so easy to play against yesterday despite starting off the season hot, which is surely sustainable, and there are no issues whatsoever with their lineup.

I like how nuanced you are in your positions. It’s almost as if the habs have a godawful lineup and they’re winning in spite of it. Did anyone think they’d even sniff .500 this year? Not sure I understand the outrage over why a bad team has bad games.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Ca sent pas da playoffs.
We don't have the goalies to make the playoffs. With this duo of goalies you would need a top 5 team to make the playoffs and this is clearly not a top 5 team. Could this team make the playoffs with prime Roy or prime Brodeur or prime Hasek yeah sure there would be a chance but not with this duo of goalies. If they make it give the Jack Adams to MSL.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
We don't have the goalies to make the playoffs. With this duo of goalies you would need a top 5 team to make the playoffs and this is clearly not a top 5 team. Could this team make the playoffs with prime Roy or prime Brodeur or prime Hasek yeah sure there would be a chance but not with this duo of goalies. If they make it give the Jack Adams to MSL.
Technically, it's a goalie trio, even if MSL forget too easily that Primeau exist. Not that it change anything to "this team isn't playoff quality".

Reactions: LaP

Guy Larose

Jan 25, 2018
Turned it off after we went down 5-2. Our PP remains complete dogshit.

Slaf had a good game and I like him with CC and Suzer.

Let's put Slaf on the PP1 for Anderson and try Guhle/Barron in the Matheson spot.

I love Barron's nose for the net. I expect many more games like this this year. Especially without a legit second line scoring threat in Dach.

Patience my friends. Let's get that top 10 pick and swing for a dynamic scorer.

Dach back next year. Wawa graduated.

Our future...

Slaf - Suzuki - Cole
Roy - Dach - Demidov
***** - Monahan - Newhook

At least we aren't the Sharks.
The PP is 14th in the league....not that bad...not great either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad