Post-Game Talk: 6 Bells and a loss in St-Louis for the Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
1699148760673.gif

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Hey at least there was no cannon...or "end of penalty" jingle :)

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
What does any of the Habs coaches actually do or teach this team? I mean, I hope nobody is going to argue that Burrows delivers any kind of value. But honestly, what does Robidas teach? The D has no idea about positioning, clearing front of the net, taking puck out, making a pass... like literally nothing. They all get turned inside out by scrubs like Kayrou. What does Marty teach his team other than words of encouragement? How about that red haired guy... forgot his name.

I get the lack of talent and all but there is a way to make lack of talent suck less. And most importantly teach them something. MSL and his crew's time has passed. Time for some new blood behind the bench.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
That was just a brutal game by Matheson... constantly curling away from the puck carrier with one hand on his stick, taking himself out of the play each time. And the decision-making in the O-zone and PP has been aweful.

Anderson possibly played his worse game as a Hab. He was ECHL level tonight.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
What does any of the Habs coaches actually do or teach this team? I mean, I hope nobody is going to argue that Burrows delivers any kind of value. But honestly, what does Robidas teach? The D has no idea about positioning, clearing front of the net, taking puck out, making a pass... like literally nothing. They all get turned inside out by scrubs like Kayrou. What does Marty teach his team other than words of encouragement? How about that red haired guy... forgot his name.

I get the lack of talent and all but there is a way to make lack of talent suck less. And most importantly teach them something. MSL and his crew's time has passed. Time for some new blood behind the bench.

Not many coaching staffs in the league could navigate icing a defense with 1 player that has a full season or more in their resume.

Context. As long as you ignore it, your takes will ring shallow

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad