OW8rlEi.png

PpaA2CO.png

OAOiNcQ.png

Nj66pcl.png

r6YvUkD.png

jCxe7DT.png

NightMist

Mar 18, 2021
I just read the Nhl.com article on Savard being key to the Lightning for game 5. The article was absurd. I want him to fit in, and he still may, but the article was just silly. By the way, guess who has the worst +- of any player still active in the 2021 playoffs as of this morning? Not Savard.....but a -4.......Victor Hedman. He really must have this gnawing surgery need that he is delaying. Its hard for me to watch people skate around him so easily. It must be driving him nuts. Get well Heddy.

NightMist

Mar 18, 2021
Yahoo-Charlie Coyle is -5 now so Hedman is no longer the worst current active.

bodi

May 14, 2016
We win and lose the same games in this series as in the previous one. I hope G5 will be different this time.

Reactions: Hoek

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Please win! My nerves need some rest and we don't want to give Canes hope and momentum. Will be a tough one to win, but we can do it!

Heddyzeppelin

Aug 24, 2020
Time to play for the full 60. No let ups/ sleepwalking.

Finish it tonight, give them no life.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
DID YOU KNOW

The last three times the Lightning played in the second round of the playoffs, they won their series. How long did each of those series last?

...yes. Five games.

2016: 4-1 vs. NY Islanders
2018: 4-1 vs. Boston
2020: 4-1 vs. Boston

Is this a sign? Well, they also had a chance to finish off the Habs in five games in 2015, but, unlike those series above, that Game 5 was on the road. Also, like this series, the Lightning won the first two games on the road. In that series, and like the Panthers series earlier in the playoffs, the Lightning were unable to get that third road win (and, thankfully, didn't need to end up requiring it to win the series).

This series has been a perfect mirror of the Panthers series. Win the first two games on the road, lose Game 3 in OT, win Game 4. If you were to tell me that every series will follow the exact same blueprint, then, sure, I'll be fine with losing Game 5 tonight. But, since, you know, that's not something that we know ahead of time, hopefully they break the pattern and end this series here, tonight.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
I feel like there is a wind blowing. Pushing me in the direction of Toronto's fate. It has a great force, that I just can't shake. I realized there is not a wind pushing me, I am being sucked in that direction...The Lightning are the suction, we are the suck.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Time to channel our inner mortal kombat and finish them! The canes need to be closed out tonight!

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
Feels like a loss. Plus I'd be surprised if we get more than 2 PPs for the entire game.
I have faith they will close it out tonight, my prediction before the series started was lightning in 5 and I’m sticking to it. Also predicted bolts in 6 first round so hopefully I’m 2 for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad