GDT: 6/8/21 - 6:30PM EDT - #3CD Tampa Bay @ #1CD Carolina [CDF GAME 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
TOI for Stamkos in around 13mins again, I think they're definitely trying to manage something. It doesn't feel like it, our lines have been rolling pretty smoothly, Colton looked like he was on for a whole lot more than 7mins also.
Could it be due to penalty kill time that Cirelli and Killorn have been having? He has taken 18 shifts in back to back games though.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Could it be due to penalty kill time that Cirelli and Killorn have been having? He has taken 18 shifts in back to back games though.

All 3 are on different special teams units so thought of that but he's taken less shifts than those 2 at ES and less ES minutes than both too.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
All 3 are on different special teams units so thought of that but he's taken less shifts than those 2 at ES and less ES minutes than both too.
Might have been game management from Cooper than as you or someone else suggested in the other thread, I feel like I saw him on the ice towards the end of the game

UseYourHedman

Hold my beer for a sec
Mar 17, 2018
PNW
Pally learning how to cheat too! Veteran cheat skills!

In all seriousness, we all know 18 isn't a dirty player, but the optics on that are bad considering other suspensions handed down this postseason. A reminder to play smart going forward.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Pally learning how to cheat too! Veteran cheat skills!

In all seriousness, we all know 18 isn't a dirty player, but the optics on that are bad considering other suspensions handed down this postseason. A reminder to play smart going forward.

Optics are for people who don't cheat.

Reactions: Hoek and DaBolts

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I am also glad that we won PO game after Colton scores, first two goals he scored at the end we lost that games)

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Glad to see us raise our level from the Florida series against a better Carolina team. Hopefully we can play better at home now that we got home ice coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad