GDT: 6/8/15 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago [SCF GAME 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
"Oh, Tampa won the faceoff, we must have dropped it unfairly."

That's what it ****ing feels like. Christ, win a faceoff.

I have been quietly thinking the same thing. Seems to normally happen when we win the faceoff. It has been happening all season though.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Really? (I respect your opinion) I'm not saying he isn't a good Defensemen but he makes so many stupid bone head plays. He won his Norris in a shortened season, I don't think he's thaaaat great. #HatersGonnaHate

I think he/she was being sarcastic

Edit: after reading the response, I guess they were serious.

Last edited:

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013
AR-150608896.jpg&updated=201506082358&MaxW=800&maxH=800&updated=201506082358&noborder

That's awesome. All the emotions. Happiness, anger, sadness, disbelief.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
1. Palat scores 13 seconds after Saad to tie the game.
2. Hedman picked up his 13th assist tonight.
3. It came on the game winning goal by #13, Paquette.

And if we win on Wednesday, we have a chance to clinch the Cup on the 13th.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
1. Palat scores 13 seconds after Saad to tie the game.
2. Hedman picked up his 13th assist tonight.
3. It came on the game winning goal by #13, Paquette.

And if we win on Wednesday, we have a chance to clinch the Cup on the 13th.

13 times has the road team won game 3 when the series was tied at 1.

Each time the team that won game 3 has gone on to win the Cup. 13-0.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Watch the ESPN recap, wow is Melrose salty. That guy is such a hack.

Not that these things matter but did Pierre not sound so happy when the Blackhawks scored their goal and then nothing when TB scored shortly after? It's like we are constantly watching the away teams broadcast and analysis. It's always what can Chicago do to get better, what can NY do to get even, what are the Canadiens doing wrong? Never what is TB doing right. It's not possible that TB is just doing the right things. Whatever. Haters can hate.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Not that these things matter but did Pierre not sound so happy when the Blackhawks scored their goal and then nothing when TB scored shortly after? It's like we are constantly watching the away teams broadcast and analysis. It's always what can Chicago do to get better, what can NY do to get even, what are the Canadiens doing wrong? Never what is TB doing right. It's not possible that TB is just doing the right things. Whatever. Haters can hate.

They were also salivating over Bishop's injury and playing it up as something Chicago would exploit for sure.

unbridledid

Jun 8, 2011
Bolts have been the better team for most of the series. Just seem to "want" the puck more and do what it takes to get it.

Hope the Hawks turn things around. Oh-do-yah is hurt some...I did not see the slewfoot that some say Kucherov did to him. But if he cannot go the Hawks are in a world of trouble (as if things aren't bad enough).

Oh and Bickell can sit for the love of all that is holy, and let Versteeg play !

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Bolts have been the better team for most of the series. Just seem to "want" the puck more and do what it takes to get it.

Hope the Hawks turn things around. Oh-do-yah is hurt some...I did not see the slewfoot that some say Kucherov did to him. But if he cannot go the Hawks are in a world of trouble (as if things aren't bad enough).

Oh and Bickell can sit for the love of all that is holy, and let Versteeg play !

The "slewfoot" was when Kucherov got the penalty in the third. It was really Kucherov trying to get out of the way but couldn't in time. He deserved a penalty but I didn't think he had intentions of hurting him. Just a clumsy play.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
If Oduya got injured was in the 2nd period.. he just went to the locker room and din't come back until the start of the 3rd

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
Speaking of the announcers...one of the best (stupidest) comments came from Emrick in the final 2 mins. "They are all standing...and no one told them to"...wtf?

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Man...listening to Chicago fans you'd think we are down 0-3. TB has been lucky. Chicago has lost these games not TB winning them. We shouldn't be on the same ice as them and we shouldn't have a hockey team either.

unbridledid

Jun 8, 2011
If Oduya got injured was in the 2nd period.. he just went to the locker room and din't come back until the start of the 3rd

Bowman made three deadline trades: Vermette and Desjardins have been very good, while the trade for Timonen has come back to haunt the Hawks in a big way. I really cannot understand why such a risk was taken by a GM who has been totally risk averse.

TVR played about as well as you can expect for a rookie with 18 games who has been out for 6 months. He did play 4 games with the Icehogs, but then his wrist was injured and he had surgery on April 7th. That is how thin and desperate the Hawks are on the blue-line. The Ducks savaged the Hawks top 4, and the Bolts may very well be reaping the benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad