oPdHmlQ.png

igVkZoj.png

jPx3knR.png

ppQinok.png

TampaBayLightning

The Asterisk Dynasty!
Nov 10, 2013
Tampa
Ok Bolts fans, Go out of your way today to help someone out in need!!! earn some good vibes!
Saturday In my Bolts gear I helped an elderly man change his tire, it turned into a two hour event, I had to go to home depot to buy a breaker bar because the lugs were on so tight.
I made it to the game with minutes to spare. Had planed on going to Hattricks for dinner but got covered in grease instead. Every homeless man I see today will get a few bucks today:)
Go bolts!!!

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Would love to see a multi point game from the triplets and maybe even a Stamkos goal..

Would love to see another multi-point game from Cally as well, I mean the dude has to catch up, right?

So would love a win and especially a Callahan hat trick. Woo hoo. Asking for too much?

Let's Go Bolts!!!

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Ok Bolts fans, Go out of your way today to help someone out in need!!! earn some good vibes!
Saturday In my Bolts gear I helped an elderly man change his tire, it turned into a two hour event, I had to go to home depot to buy a breaker bar because the lugs were on so tight.
I made it to the game with minutes to spare. Had planed on going to Hattricks for dinner but got covered in grease instead. Every homeless man I see today will get a few bucks today:)
Go bolts!!!

Awesome :laugh: :handclap:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
It's really fun to see the mainstream media speculate so much over the health of our goalie. It's like we're the Maple Leafs.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012

Stumbled on this on the main boards. I don't know what is the most amazing to be honest, the Swedish duo or Carle's atrocious possession numbers despite a 80%(!!!) offensive zone start. Cooper is sheltering the **** out of him and the man is still in over his head.

Just play Barberio if you don't want a rookie dman out there ffs Coop, I have a feeling that 3rd pairing will, could cost us a game in that series, they've been very lucky so far but with the last change in Chicago's favor for the next 2 games, they'll be Quenneville's main target.

Last edited:

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Game day!! Need 3 more wins for Tampa and starting tonight would be great.

Need to come out strong and fast and play a full 60 minutes.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Can't wait for the eklund update that's says bishops knee is bad! Then bishop goes out there and beats the Hawks tonight.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Unsure about tonight, again I say if the team plays their game, speed and scoring, that the Hawks can't outgun them. But shifting to the road here, does Cooper try to go with the more defensive approach that won in NY? Three chances to grab one on the road, might as well do it tonight!

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Unsure about tonight, again I say if the team plays their game, speed and scoring, that the Hawks can't outgun them. But shifting to the road here, does Cooper try to go with the more defensive approach that won in NY? Three chances to grab one on the road, might as well do it tonight!

I think they need to go all out vs the Hawks. The Bolts are better skaters and that is their advantage. A defensive showdown is definitely in the Hawks favor. They want to slow it down - we NEED to speed it up at home or on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad