GDT: 6/7/22 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartleby

I would prefer not to.
Mar 2, 2022
Ocala, FL
I've had Sweet Caroline playing in my head the whole day. The team just won't quit. I'm glad they're not as fickle as I am.
Love Pally, but that is one "new tradition" I could do without. Fenway South. 🤮

It's like having a new girlfriend you're really into but she loves Michael Bolton or some sh*t like that.

You can do better Pally.

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I've had Sweet Caroline playing in my head the whole day. The team just won't quit. I'm glad they're not as fickle as I am.
It's been 3 days for me now, singing it out loud at work. That third game GWG had something unique.

Anyway, the series is starting to play out as expected, NYR can sustain less and less our 5v5 pace, they gets some shots on net but very few scoring chances. Last game was another 5v5 obliteration. Numbers over the series blows the mind how dominated the Rangers are. Also fatigue and injuries mounts up on their side.

Tho their PP and Shesterkin could be enough to beat us without a doubt if the guys take their feet off the pedal. This Rangers team is one of the most opportunistic team I've ever seen, don't give them hope and for the love of god, stay disciplined at the MSG.

Reactions: Hoek

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
Hoping we can win the next 2, but we sure do have a penchant for going the distance in the conference finals.

2011 - Bruins, 7 games
2015 - Rangers, 7 games
2016 - Penguins, 7 games
2018 - Capitals, 7 games
2021 - Islanders, 7 games

2020 was the only year in recent memory that we "only" went to 6.

Reactions: DaBolts

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Love Pally, but that is one "new tradition" I could do without. Fenway South. 🤮

It's like having a new girlfriend you're really into but she loves Michael Bolton or some sh*t like that.

You can do better Pally.
If it was up to me, all the songs that were played during the games would be death metal.

Reactions: DaBolts

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Hoping we can win the next 2, but we sure do have a penchant for going the distance in the conference finals.

2011 - Bruins, 7 games
2015 - Rangers, 7 games
2016 - Penguins, 7 games
2018 - Capitals, 7 games
2021 - Islanders, 7 games

2020 was the only year in recent memory that we "only" went to 6.
2004 - Flyers, 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad