GDT: 6/7/22 - 8:00PM EDT - New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay [ECF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylshutzSydor

Aug 9, 2007
California
See the nhl has never liked the Lightning. In 2004, every broadcast was against them ,but the games put in by the guys proved them wrong. The nhl doesn't like the fact that we won........I went to Toronto and saw it first hand everywhere i went.....

Reactions: LordZapp and U55

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
giphy.gif

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Brilliant performance tonight. Best-of-3 and I have every expectation we'll win a game at MSG before this series is over. Do it on Thursday and close it out in Game 6. If Pointer can make it back before it's done, even better, but we can beat the Rangers even without him, I'm now fully convinced of that. We needed those games to get our mental gears back in check, sucks that we basically spotted them two games in this series while doing so, but we're clicking now and they're the team who's been playing a grueling schedule for over a month now. Those factors outweigh them having an extra home game, as far as I'm concerned. Eight home wins in a row? Just tells me they're bound to lose one at this point, and I'll conveniently ignore our six-game home win streak in making that comment.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Them not unlocking the thread is like stalling on an icing or reviewing a play before you'd get penalized for being wrong. This is some icing the kicker bullshit. LET US IN! LET US IN!

I just envision about 20 of us hitting refresh repeatedly to post something and lurk.

Reactions: U55 and Hoek

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Talk to your supervisor
One moment

*walks into the back room. Wastes a few minutes. Walks out*

Sorry he's on his break right now.
Them not unlocking the thread is like stalling on an icing or reviewing a play before you'd get penalized for being wrong. This is some icing the kicker bullshit. LET US IN! LET US IN!
There's like 10 mods assigned to that board. Only thing I can say is I'm sure someone will get to it as soon as they can. Unless they all went to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad