Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
back to 12-6

Stamkos-Paul-Kucherov
Palat-Cirelli-Killorn
Hagel-Colton-Koepke/Nash
4th

Cirelli just doesnt have the offensive ability to be out there with the big scorers.
Lines need to get some chemistry, its all just thrown into a blender right now.

We need a shutdown line on their kid line, they causing too many problems for us.

Vasy has to be better. He wasn't controlling the rebounds and shots tonight, nothing stuck to him.

Gotta start blocking shots again

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
It's only just begun. Hang in there friend :)

There are no easy paths to the cup.
Very true. Maybe we just block the bad memories of the past 2 runs out and relive the good ones, but there were some equally depressing moments. People were ready to hand in their fan membership cards after losing Game 6 in OT to NY last year.

Who knows what happens this series, but you have to see it through to the end.

U55

Apr 9, 2019
Tampa, Florida
We need to sustain pressure in their zone. Our outlet passing is just turnovers. We don't have anything set up to get a good exit from our own zone and then we end up playing in our own end way too long.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Very true. Maybe we just block the bad memories of the past 2 runs out and relive the good ones, but there were some equally depressing moments. People were ready to hand in their fan membership cards after losing Game 6 in OT to NY last year.

Who knows what happens this series, but you have to see it through to the end.
I'm just enjoying the ride. Tampa sports have been blessed these past few years. Bolts winning b2b, Brady coming to Tampa and winning a Super Bowl, the Rays going on a crazy run to the world series.

These are the good times boys and girls. Enjoy every moment.

Its also more fun when the team has to fight for the win. Gut check time.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
You don't think what's best for the NHL doesn't play into this do you?
You are not a lightning fan...are you?

I'm just enjoying the ride. Tampa sports have been blessed these past few years. Bolts winning b2b, Brady coming to Tampa and winning a Super Bowl, the Rays going on a crazy run to the world series.

These are the good times boys and girls. Enjoy every moment.

Its also more fun when the team has to fight for the win. Gut check time.
We have seem so much winning...I'm not sure ppl realize how lucky we are...

Reactions: Master P

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
im not sure why they're showing up on my timeline, but its funny seeing Panthers living vicariously through the Rangers to take us down. I hope its awhile before we get down that bad

Reactions: Hoek

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Not looking good at all. We've been way too sloppy and we don't seem to get our offense going for long stretches. Not writing us off yet but I would say it would be a suprise if we won the way we've been playing. The Rangers just have everything going for them in these playoffs.

Reactions: U55 and Hoek

Tim Smith

Jun 24, 2021
Its disturbing to watch the back to back champ slowly crumble to mediocracy, it doesn't look good for our Boltz. Tons of factors combining to this demise, oh well its just sports, but it certainly hurts at this time.

Reactions: Coopers Gum

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
For perspective I lacked while enraged last night…
Back to Back baby. This series isn’t over but if the Bolts go down there’s no taking that away from this team.

Reactions: Summer Rose and DFC

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
It took the lightning awhile to get into playoff shape against the leafs. This looks almost identical to how we started that series. Let’s hope we don’t run out of time to figure it out again. Those 9 days off really f***ed up our mojo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad