GDT: 6/3/22 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers [ECF GAME 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Tampa just needs to play their game and hound the rangers. I want to see a lock down boring defensive effort tonight.

Side not: I know the rangers have made it to the conference final and won game 1, but I am just not impressed with their team. I just don't see it.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Hopefully we'll be less sloppy tonight. I feel like it would be a tall order to go down 2-0 to this Rangers team. Their depth scoring and goaltending really scare me.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Big game, hope the team is ready to go from the start and can play our game as we should.

Let's go Lightning!

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Rangers are great at home, terrible on the road. Gotta take tonight to set ourselves up for games 3 and 4

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Win this game tonight and Game 1 is forgotten. 1-1 coming home is a success.

Game 2 seven years ago was the night Tyler Johnson lit the Garden on fire. Really would love of the spirit of Johnny could fill somebody tonight.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Been sooo busy at work recently. Florida game 3 is the only game I've been able to watch of the last two series. and now this. Let's go

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
To a certain degree, I'm not sure if our problem isn't a network one.

Lightning this postseason with games that aired on ESPN: 1-3

Lightning games that aired on TNT: 7-1

No choice but to do better with ESPN, 'cuz we're stuck with them the rest of the way.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
scratched
Thank you. I was wondering. And still too sober to comprehend that line. Stammer-Paul-Colton, yeah, that I could see, but Nash? Oof.

LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
200w.gif

Reactions: J T Money

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Thank you. I was wondering. And still too sober to comprehend that line. Stammer-Paul-Colton, yeah, that I could see, but Nash? Oof.
I don't know, I think Nash would be alright in that role if his whole job is to dig out pucks for Big Dick Nick and Stammer.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Danged good stuff! I remember when Culver's used to serve those:rolly:

:huh:

I kind of just improvised. I had a pork tenderloin, so I sliced it into medallions, which I coated in beaten egg and then tossed in breadcrumbs seasoned with black pepper, paprika, garlic, and parsley. I lightly fried the pork medallions and put them on hoagie rolls from Publix with honey mustard, pickles, tomatoes, and onion, because that’s what I had. My husband liked it so that’s a success to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad