Hedmonster Bolt

Les Paul Goon Life
May 8, 2018
Largo,Fl
We Got This GIF - Snoop Dogg Confidence Dance GIFs

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Time to shake the rust off and have a statement game. Strike first! Strike Hard! No mercy! Light up the lamp and bring the bodies.

Reactions: DaBolts

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
Just a little happy dancing to get the blood flowing and prepare for the utter domination we are about to witness tonight

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Greybeards.jpeg

To the Metal Gods - our previous offerings were deemed poor quality. We appeal to the Gods of Metal, see our offerings to appease you

A Shrubbery

shrubbery.jpeg

And we up our sacrifice with a sonic offering

We beseech thee. May our offerings suffice and grant us Victory!

Let's Go!!!!!!

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
The Greybeards are the metal gods?

The Thalmor would have you think otherwise. The Greybeards of High Hrothgar are indeed, yes. Masters of Metal, set upon their perch, high atop The Throat of the World. Compelling you to make the Seven Thousand step journey. How else does The Dovahkiin have the ability to channel his inner strength and consume the souls of dragons

Through the teachings of Metal!

Reactions: DaBolts

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If it's not painfully obvious by like this other 3 times I posted it I absolutely love this song. No I'm not saying this is Bach/Mozart etc. I'm just saying the composition/arrangement with its use of melody/counter melody, the break in tempo in order to lead up to two solos by two different instruments (guitar and keyboard) that utilize completely different phrases AND opening harmony of said keyboard and guitar at the beginning is straight out of their school of thought. This is literally the definition virtuoso musicianship.

Someone f***ing hold me and grab me a tissue box for these manly tears.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I have it on good authority that many of our lords of metal looked up to this man and I offer also, the music of a man who would literally burn his guitar as a burnt offering

Honorable Mention:

Tampa Bay Lightning baby! The biggest icon in wrestling!

Reactions: DaBolts and Tiala

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
The Greybeards are the metal gods?

Who do you think taught the likes of Lemmy and Bruce Dickenson their iconic tone?

@Major4Boarding can confirm. He watched Lemmy bitchslap an ice troll and blind him using nothing but the cigarette he was smoking on his way back down the mountain from High Hrothgar and was rumored to have dueled with Parthurnaax for 19 hours because the old dragon was so f***ing stimulated from the speech he resorted to begging the vocalist to stay

Reactions: Major4Boarding

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Who do you think taught the likes of Lemmy and Bruce Dickenson their iconic tone?

@Major4Boarding can confirm. He watched Lemmy bitchslap an ice troll and blind him using nothing but the cigarette he was smoking on his way back down the mountain from High Hrothgar and was rumored to have dueled with Parthurnaax for 19 hours because the old dragon was so f***ing stimulated from the speech he resorted to begging the vocalist to stay
I'm not posting Lemmy until, if, when, you know.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Meh sounds like most of you have given up already -- just do a gongshow and change your avatar to the tears already.

f*** me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad